• excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lebgrow

What strain is it?
Unknown from bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Seeds just spread out in soil
If in Veg... For how long?
11 days since i put them in soil.
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?added them from the garden.
Size of light?
cfl 55 watt daylight
Is it aircooled?
yes
Temp of Room/cab?
26 Celsius
RH of Room/cab?
40-60%
PH of media or res?
6.2-6.7
Any Pests ?
no
How often are you watering?
When it needs i use soil moisture meter.
Type and strength of ferts used?
I'm gonna use 20-20-20 for veg and 12-12-17 for flowering.

Re: 2nd cfl grow sativa seeds from bagseed.

Meet my seedlings they are about 11 days in soil.

IMG_72051.JPG
IMG_72062.JPG
IMG_72073.JPG
IMG_72101.JPG
IMG_72093.JPG
IMG_72081.JPG

Subscribed. Your soil mixture looks very moist, are you over watering your seedlings?

i just did water them thanks for subscribing dude

can anyone give me a good non fertilized soil mixture to prepare before transplanting those seedlings later on. thanks

Are you in the states? I have some suggestions that soil is very rough. Subbed and watching.

no i aint i need a mixture that i can do here manually with good mix non fertilized

do you have a local nursery or flower store? anything will be better than what you have, that looks like soil heavy in clay, lots of un refined minerals etc. a nightmare for plants unless its from a riverbed type area in which case it could be golden with lots of broken down dead microbes for nutes but even then it needs to be lightened to breath. Shipping soil is insanely expensive but there has to be something close to you that carries decent soil. wish I could do more but my international knowledge is slim. I would say that if there is a legit farm close to you hit them up, ask to buy 10 pounds of soil or so or whatever unit of measurement you guys use.

i have a nursery i buy from i jst started those seeds with this soil i willl transplant them once they are ready to a better mix i need some1 to give me soil mixture percentage and the guy will do it

60% potting soil
20% perlite
10% building soil
10% warm casting

im gonna do this mixture since i need it with no fertilizers i need a plain soil and will fertilize the plants once they are mature enough to do so. so what u think guys about this mix? is it good to grrow with?

or i can make it

60% potting soil
30% perlite
5% building soil
5% warm casting

or any other mixture i can do in case some1 have a better mix please share it with me asap

I went to my friend he will do the mixture of
60% potting soil
30% perlite
5% building soil
5% warm casting
I bought 2 30*30 square pot I will add the soil to it and drain it and leave it till its time to transplante them when they are ready will add pictures of the pots later on.

hey all those are the pots i got for those 2 babies i will transplant them when its time straight to the 30*30 square pots as their final home for the grow. i added 2 filters at the bottom of the plots to filter and to add oxygen to soil.
IMG_72192.JPG
IMG_72203.JPG
IMG_72211.JPG
IMG_72223.JPG
IMG_72231.JPG

hello everyone finally got my hand on a good soil mix listed above and produced today and cause its hard to find custom ferts here i had to run to different stores and finally got my hand on a 15-30-15 flowering ferts :goodjob: hehehehe. picture shown below are my new soil mix being mixed with 60% potting soil 30% perlite 5% building soil and 5% pine dry skin for moisture control. this mix is non fertilized i will transplant those seedlngs once they have 2 sets of true leaf to there new mix and will add for them a 20-20-20 or 12-12-17 npk ferts i need your help on which of the 2 ferts to use i might go for the 12-12-17 as it has high % of potassium which helps the plants in veg period for better nutrient absorbance as it shows in this definition.

and now i can freely feed my 2 babies without worrying about nute burns cause im using non fertilized soil. lets hope for the best :)
20140227_120238.jpg
20140227_120238.jpg
20140227_120300.jpg
20140227_120338.jpg
20140227_120454.jpg
20140227_111751.jpg
20140227_111934.jpg

i will add my soil into the pots later on and add water to it and leave it for a week or so till my plants are ready for transplantation and its better for the soil to rest a bit before adding the plants into it right :)

ok guys i might be flooding you with pics and everything i do but that is the purpose of the journal right :) now lets talk business hehehe i added the medium mix into my pots watered them with 6.5 ph water and left them outside in the garden to settle down and be ready to welcome the 2 new babies :) i will add pics of the medium in pots and attached a pic of my fertilizer for flowering. and i might be too early to grow outside but my fiancee dropped a seed inside a pot that was in my garden and this seed popped out and its so healthy i decided to keep it outside even if its too early it's 2 weeks old plant i am experimenting my first grow outside i lst the plant too and added 20-20-20 npk ferts too it and it's loving it. i will open a journal for this plant now and will add the link and post it here too. your subscription in my third journal is well appreciated

IMG_7224.JPG
IMG_72252.JPG
IMG_72271.JPG
IMG_7228.JPG
IMG_72293.JPG

my outdoor baby :)

IMG_72261.JPG

looks to be much much better than the previous soil you were using.
Isnt it :) cant wait to transplante those babies in their own new healthy home :)

hey everyone do u think its ok if i transplante my seedlings to their new soil today? im affraid this soil they have now isnt that good so is it safe to do it now orr i wait for the first true leaf to show

Back
Top Bottom