2nd CFL Grow Sativa Seeds From Bag Seed

Rate my Grow

• excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thanks kjc done that fed them 500ml of 1/4 tsp 12-12-17 ferts lets hope for the best.

This Plant is under the led light

IMG_73301.JPG

While This Plant Is under The CFL Light

IMG_73312.JPG
IMG_73321.JPG

kjc another question. now i have a 1/4 12-12-17 mix ready and already fed the plant with it. i read the thread u sent me before it says 1/4 for 2 feds 10 days waiting period that means for the first 20 days i feed them only twice and after i switch to 1/2 tsp in a gallon and feed them but it doesnt say for how long and then before flowering i feed them last time with full dose. and i switch to flowering nutes. my question is. can i feed them in a week another 1/4 mix and wait for a week and feed them 1/2 dose and wait for 10 days and feed again with 1/2 and wait 10 days then feed full dose and wait 15 days and feed with bloom ferts and move to flowering?

They look really nice and bushy for their size. Also look very happy in those pots. Well done man. Of too a great start. Keep those lights as close as you can to keep them short like that.

thanks bro will keep them as close as possible :)

without burning them obviously ;-)

hahahaha of course not. with led im sure it wont be but with cfl it will so im keeping 5cm between the lady and the bulb :)

1394718191398.jpg

thats how far mine is, when they get older I put it even closer. CFL's air cool very easily and I find its difficult to light burn them even. The more I was able to prevent the plant from stretching the better yields I have gotten. Also the only way to get really tight buds. My last grow the plants closest to the light had dense buds and they got fluffier the further away from the main light they were.

mine are closer to the light :) i came today and saw some heavy new growth since i fed them yesterday ;) will post pics tomorrow :)

looking forward to it.

me too :))) im addicted now hehehehe yesterday i got some new seeds from a friend that gave me 1 purple haze 2 orange seeds he said its an orange strins but he doesnt know the name of it and 1 buddha. the prob is he gave me a bag with 4 seeds 2 are orange he said those are the orange strains one but the purple haze and buddha are unidentified. i iwll have to wait for those few time since my growing room is full now. and i got alot of unknown seeds that will put outside next month :D what a mess :p

kjc can i do the feeding regime asked u about before?

hellooooo hope u all having a good start of the weekend as my plants. today i watered the plants with rain water. and will feed them 12-12-17 in my next watering schedule. the one under the led light is short and bushy while the other plant under the cfl is reaching up. even tho both of them are same space from leaf to bulb. i'm excited to grow those plants and hope it show their sex as ladies and not males:Namaste:

Those are the plants in their 12 days out of soil.

Plant Under The Led Light

IMG_7346.JPG

IMG_7347.JPG

Plant under The CFL Light.

IMG_7348.JPG
IMG_73491.JPG

the LED for sure looks bushier. Cool project. Both the plants look good. I would wait at least a week most likely 2 weeks before feeding. You still have a ton of soil in there the plant hasnt even touched yet. Dont want to burn the babies.

hey guys hope u all had a great weekend. today's update about my little experiment CFL VS Flood LED Light. u can all comment and check those pics below.

This One is under the led light it's so short but so bushy it has light color leaf i dont know if its going to turn yellow
IMG_73641.JPG
IMG_7367.JPG

this one is under cfl it tall and not bushy at all as shown in the picture below.

IMG_73652.JPG

both look good man. I dont think that leaf will yellow, I dont know anything about LED light distances but I would say that looks more like very very very mild light bleaching but I would for sure not worry about it. If its not hurting her it will just make her stronger.

hey all today i lowered the plant under the led little bit because i think it's having heat stress from led light. the leaf are curling up from borders and it looks to me as its dry. will post pictures later on today :) have a good day everyone

Ok Guys That is today's update.

i lowered the plant under the led light because i think it was having heat stress as the picture of the leaf shows below.
IMG_73851.JPG

anyway hope it will be ok and i think it will cause since i lowered it the plant feel better and happier like that. i wont make it stretch lot.

LED PLANT:

IMG_7386.JPG
IMG_73821.JPG
IMG_73811.JPG
IMG_73801.JPG

CFL PLANT:

IMG_73891.JPG
IMG_73882.JPG
IMG_73871.JPG

VEG ROOM:

IMG_73912.JPG

And Added 2 new babies from a bagseed that i got from my friend this is totally different than those plants. im excited to start them outdoor since it's spring here and the weather is becoming worm and good for an outside first grow :) pictures will be posted in my outdoor grow which is locate in my signature please join and subscribe :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom