2nd CFL Grow Sativa Seeds From Bag Seed

Rate my Grow

• excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey guys

today i lowered the plant under the led little more and added ferts to both of them. the plant under the led is so strong but has minor heat stress it will recover from it hopefully soon.

this is the lady today

IMG_73921.JPG

my plant under the led
IMG_74241.JPG
IMG_74251.JPG
IMG_74191.JPG

cfl lady

IMG_7420.JPG
IMG_74211.JPG

the LED plant still has some pretty serious margin rolling, also I see you got a clone going there in that bottle. You want that guy in the dirt asap. They can survive with just the tip in water but every day they sit like that their chances of sprouting roots dwindels. If you leave them for over a day in water I have heard it is best to re-cut the tip before planting as the plant will harden the previous cut to protect itself and in doing this it slows root production.

well the led 1 is still same new growth are forming i will wait to see how they goes. if it stays the same i will higher the led light more or else im going to put it under cfl. :) about the clone i have to cut the lower part of the plant before putting it into soil?

The plant will "harden" the open wound where it was snipped in about a day. When you replant it snip the end off just above the previous cut then apply rooting compound or just plant. Some people also chose to score the stem, I think this is risky and have had much success without it.

The plant will "harden" the open wound where it was snipped in about a day. When you replant it snip the end off just above the previous cut then apply rooting compound or just plant. Some people also chose to score the stem, I think this is risky and have had much success without it.

thanks for the info bro will plant the clone in soil as ssoon as i get back home tomorrow :)

hey everyone, today's update is as followed.

the led light plant is growing big and new growth are fine no more stress from heat under the led light eventho it has no heat at all i think its the light too powerful for it i lowered the plant little bit. anyway cfl plant is growing good stretching a little but its ok. pictures below have been taken in the morning hope u guys like it and hope they show their sex as ladies too :)

Plant Under the Led light:

IMG_74491.JPG

CFL Plant:

IMG_74501.JPG

hey guys some picture of those lovely ladies :)

LED Plant:

IMG_7456.JPG
IMG_74551.JPG

CFL Plant:

IMG_74581.JPG
IMG_74572.JPG

Plants are fed today :)

i was once a child and now im a mature lady :p

LED Plant:

IMG_74651.JPG
IMG_74621.JPG
IMG_74611.JPG

CFL Plant:

IMG_74632.JPG
IMG_74642.JPG

hello guys today i made the led light higher its too strong for the plant its burning the leaves i even changed the grow room setup. fed them with 12-12-17.

Led Plant on the left while cfl on the right

IMG_74702.JPG

Led Plant:

IMG_74651.JPG
IMG_74712.JPG
IMG_74811.JPG
IMG_74741.JPG
IMG_74801.JPG

cfl plant:

IMG_74642.JPG
IMG_74731.JPG
IMG_74722.JPG

Re: 2nd cfl grow sativa seeds from bagseed.

Looks like that soil needs some perlite. Looks kinda clay like, hard for those babies to breathe. Just my 2 cents. Organic potting soil should be easy to find. Hopefully.
Good luck and hoping you have a good grow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom