IMG_16606.jpg
IMG_16597.jpg
IMG_16557.jpg
IMG_16548.jpg
IMG_165312.jpg
IMG_165110.jpg
IMG_165010.jpg
IMG_164910.jpg

so lets hear some info, what are you temps at? the plant looks a little wilted is it getting the proper amount of water and what is the pH of the water you are giving it? The discoloration looks like it could be a number of problems i am not thats knowledgeable to trouble shoot it but im sure some one is. have you started giving it nutrients yet? other than that looks good, .

The one is weird. I'll take a pic of the whole setup to see if that helps but it looks like its dropping. The good one out of my 2 plants, the old fan leaves have yellow edges. I give nutes every other watering , and 1/4 it's strength . There in a 3 sided box front cut out and taped the reflector stuff to each side of the box. The box temp ranges from 75 to 86 degrees and the humity is the bad part. It was at 16 for a while but it ranges from 16% being the lowest and 36 being te highest, I did have it higher before. First grow I didn't have none of the gadgets I got now including the nutes, earth juice, temp measurer, knowledge. But what's the perfect amount of water???? I tried different tips like picking the pot up. I can watered them both with just a single water bottle that's like about 531ml big but when I do just give it water it comes from the bottom of the pot , is that over watering? How can I give my 2 plant to stretch to the light like my one plant started to do? The new growth of each plant is green and I don't know ph of the soil nor do i know the ph of the runoff water . When I used my shitty ph measurer it said my run off water is 7 still , idk if I can trust it .

I water every 3 days but by the 2 day it's like they need to be watered. I do think the soil is drying out fast as hell!!! I need more soil. The soil bag was open . Is it possible the soil is no good?

i doubt taht the soil is not useable. a good rule of thumb is to stick your finger about 2 knuckles deep into the soil and check if its most, if it is just give it a few cups of water. they barley need any water during the begining stages. also this is just me but i would hold off on nutrients for right now until your plant looks 100% healthy. it may hhave nutrient lock out i dont understand why it is wilting so much and is yellow. Try buying a few more of those clamp lights along with some 27w CFL's to get some more lumens in there

You are suppose to water plants until water runs out of drain holes...thats how you are able to check runoff ph...and 7 is too high...if you are unsure about when to water...don't water until leaves start to droop...then water until it comes out of drain holes...plant leaves will straighten out in 5 min...try to keep hum around 40%...low hum is for flowering...put your hand between top of plant and light..if light is unconfortable to hand...its too close to plants...keep posting pics...

Back
Top Bottom