Currently I have the reflectors off and I have nine lights. I bought some double light socket so I have 2 lights on one clamp light. I'm thinking about getting better cfls cause everyone talking about 6500k but my highest is 5000k. Like 5 of the 9 and like 2 3000k one 2700k and a plant light 65w blue spectrum. I was looking at getting 105w 6500k light bulb?

Or should a couple of 40w 6500k ? Cfl were talking about. I can only use a medium ballast.

cfls has there own built in ballast...the 105w are fine ...i have a couple...one thing...for veg. theres nothing like a MH....with the money you are spending on cfls... you could have a mh...i bought all these cfls then found 2 Mh setups for 50$...of course i can use the cfls for side lighting and clones...:thumb:

You do not have to get a MH unless you would like to. I use t5's for veg, others use different options. Most lights will work, you need to find what you think is right for your setup. Price of unit, price to run, heat build up, and size need to be thought of as well. All will have there pro's. and con's.

Picture update.

IMG_17026.jpg
IMG_17014.jpg
IMG_017619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom