IMG_17131.jpg
IMG_17122.jpg
IMG_17112.jpg
IMG_17108.jpg

lookin better man, i know i said that last time but they really are, what ever you did/are doing is working! I am excited that you got back on the right track, id try to get some more light in there if you could, not sure if i mentioned it either but they sell reflective Styrofoam sheets at lowes/homedepot its like 10$ for a 10' sheet, get your self a sheet or 2, then buy a roll of Tin Duct Tape for like 8$ at lowes/homedepot and make yourself a little grow box. it would be super cheap and it would be better than throwing a tarp over your grow. just a thought good work man your doing a good job so far!

could be genetics, my grow cab never got over 45% Humidity the whole time they were growing, could have been genetics that it was able to thrive but ive read that maintaining a steady level of 50% RH is optimal

45 is perfect for veg...when you flower you want low humidity...and low humidity when you are drying....less chance of mold...mine is in the 20s...

45 is perfect for veg...when you flower you want low humidity...and low humidity when you are drying....less chance of mold...mine is in the 20s...

miwa my flowering cab rh% is 20 or under. some times it reads LOW on the meter lol. but i think you said it was better to have low humidity than high so i don't even think imma have to use a humidifier

Back
Top Bottom