the next day. i get one plant back because where she put everything , like plants , the box there in , FEED i have a gallon of each FEED , my lights. everything was in a stair way . and SOMEONE TOOK ONE PLANT BUT NOT MY LIGHTS . WTF oh well / they took the one that look good and smelled the best . it was the one with less soil then the other plant.

Wooow.....at least she didnt put you in jail for a full blown 100 plant or more grow. LOL. But like you said at leat you have the knowledge, when you start some more plants you will have a much better start.:peace:

IMG_17543.jpg
IMG_17533.jpg
IMG_17522.jpg

well thanks guys for all the help. ill stop by both of your pages but my gf destroyed my plants. i have the knowledge now thanks to you guys and THE OTHER GUY JBC420 .

sorry i must have misunderstood this post then. So she DIDNT destroy them. she just put them in a closet and then some one broke into your house and stole one of them? that stinks but at least you got one left. haha better get a lock on your door.

Hey newbie420haze, never knew you had this journal running. You should of posted it on mine or something. O well bruv, better late than never.

haha why am I "the other guy JBC420" lol?

Plant looking healthy man, glad you pulled her round. Only skimmed through your journal but i'l watch and help where I can to the end.

One thing , watch how much your feeding as there where some burns on the leaves and they going a quite dark green and a little twisted. Mine just did that, it was from over fert mainly too much N.

Looking healthy at the miin though bro, keep it up man

Hey newbie420haze, never knew you had this journal running. You should of posted it on mine or something. O well bruv, better late than never.

haha why am I "the other guy JBC420" lol?

Plant looking healthy man, glad you pulled her round. Only skimmed through your journal but i'l watch and help where I can to the end.

One thing , watch how much your feeding as there where some burns on the leaves and they going a quite dark green and a little twisted. Mine just did that, it was from over fert mainly too much N.

Looking healthy at the miin though bro, keep it up man

How do i post it on yours?

Back
Top Bottom