2nd Generation Tangerine Haze

Canachris, so what's next..., will you be growing both in same pot throughout their life?, or what.
Not being nosey, just curious. I'm always open to a new way of growing.

Thanks
No problem ask away, I don't think I would put both in that container, I've got enough leftover soil to fill a 2 gal container. And just grow her small. But there is an outside chance my daughter remembered me hinting about wanting a bag of coast of Maine soil for fathers day

Welp my sunny day has gone cloudy... I was cleaning out a closet and came across my old MH/HPS light and found a bulb with only 4 months of use. I'm guessing it's my best option for a vegging light. Just got to figure out my best hanging hight

20220615_071937.jpg

The girls look good this morning, they stretched a bit over night. It seems like their growing slow, but that could just be my medicated brain. honestly I'd rather the occasional unannounced nap than deal with these antiseizure meds.

20220616_060639.jpg

20220616_060626.jpg

20220616_060620.jpg

Looks like a double grow in the cup on the left, interesting.
Hey Gary, remember the odd little extra seedling... I plucked it out of the cup yesterday morning an laid it on the top of the soil of the big container. At lunch time I saw it there an it hadn't shriveled up so I poked a hole in the soil an dropped it in an watered it ... this is what it looks like today. I find it amazing how resilient these cannabis plants are they just wanna grow

20220616_075417.jpg

No problem ask away, I don't think I would put both in that container, I've got enough leftover soil to fill a 2 gal container. And just grow her small. But there is an outside chance my daughter remembered me hinting about wanting a bag of coast of Maine soil for fathers day
Hey awesome three new sprouts....woo hoo... Glad to see ya keeping at it Chris.

But I wanted to mention just because the container is small doesn't mean the plant will be small.... Love them all they'll impress you. If you recall everyone of my plants have been in a 1-2.5 gallon pots...and they get big ;)

Hey awesome three new sprouts....woo hoo... Glad to see ya keeping at it Chris.

But I wanted to mention just because the container is small doesn't mean the plant will be small.... Love them all they'll impress you. If you recall everyone of my plants have been in a 1-2.5 gallon pots...and they get big ;)
Yeah I know , girls just wanna grow. I was thinking of trying 5 weeks veg and a lot of trimming. Many just 1 stalk no branches. Or maybe the kids bring me a bag of soil for fathers day. Either way I've so much free time I'll work something out. Thanks dude you rock

Hey Gary, remember the odd little extra seedling... I plucked it out of the cup yesterday morning an laid it on the top of the soil of the big container. At lunch time I saw it there an it hadn't shriveled up so I poked a hole in the soil an dropped it in an watered it ... this is what it looks like today. I find it amazing how resilient these cannabis plants are they just wanna grow

20220616_075417.jpg
And yet another life and baby to love and take care.
Good job Canachris.
In a few months she will take care of your wants as well.
Have a great day.

And yet another life and baby to love and take care.
Good job Canachris.
In a few months she will take care of your wants as well.
Have a great day.
Not sure she'll survive I don't have the lights to grow more than 2 at a time. I was just surprised that it could be so abused and still grow.

Not sure she'll survive I don't have the lights to grow more than 2 at a time. I was just surprised that it could be so abused and still grow.
Canachris, perhaps you could find a place in the sun and grow natural, even a window sill if outside is out of the question.
Either way, you have nothing to loose and have a little fun experimenting.

I've got clouds till Saturday so the girls will get a few days under the LED. They felt light so I gave em a little drink of plain tap water.

20220616_113144.jpg

Have the girls in a sunny window, got my container of soil cooking in the sun too

20220614_072247.jpg

20220614_072220.jpg
Idk if you want to flush it. You may already have but my two cents would be keep the nutes for later on when you need them and potentially flush the soil before you use it though I am not sure you need to to assuming you left it outside in the rain etc. I could have also misinterpreted what you meant, maybe you meant flush the soil w/o adding the nutes....

Idk if you want to flush it. You may already have but my two cents would be keep the nutes for later on when you need them and potentially flush the soil before you use it though I am not sure you need to to assuming you left it outside in the rain etc. I could have also misinterpreted what you meant, maybe you meant flush the soil w/o adding the nutes....
Hey enjoy, that soil sat dry for 2 months, so I'm slowly rehydrate ing it and about a week before I transplant I'll give it a flush just incase there is anything nasty in it... there's no science to what I do, for whatever reason it works for me. for 12 years now I've managed to get from seed to paper

20220614_092530.jpg

6 days in the soil an looking pretty good. My tangerine haze looks very healthy, I've have a fan on them to strengthen those skinny stalks.

20220617_051756.jpg

Hey enjoy, that soil sat dry for 2 months, so I'm slowly rehydrate ing it and about a week before I transplant I'll give it a flush just incase there is anything nasty in it... there's no science to what I do, for whatever reason it works for me. for 12 years now I've managed to get from seed to paper

20220614_092530.jpg
I know the feeling to no science to what I do. I read the science behind things but have found that basically as long as one gives the plant the nutes it needs in the various cycles one gets useable product. I am only on my third grow and must say that I have learned a lot. Idk that I will ever try to dial in a certain strain indoors as I get bored and like many different strains but I will try indoor one of these days. I would like to fin a better drying/curing method - well drying as curing is put it in a jar brp a few times for a few weeks then leave it but I feel my drying needs some work. I may get a mini fridge and do the low and slow technique. SoCal makes it hard humidity wise to dry proper imo.

I know the feeling to no science to what I do. I read the science behind things but have found that basically as long as one gives the plant the nutes it needs in the various cycles one gets useable product. I am only on my third grow and must say that I have learned a lot. Idk that I will ever try to dial in a certain strain indoors as I get bored and like many different strains but I will try indoor one of these days. I would like to fin a better drying/curing method - well drying as curing is put it in a jar brp a few times for a few weeks then leave it but I feel my drying needs some work. I may get a mini fridge and do the low and slow technique. SoCal makes it hard humidity wise to dry proper imo.
Drying an curing have always been an issue for me . I've no climate control... well very little. so with me every plant is slightly different, plus I'm notorious for smoking before it can cure, usually my last ounce is my best.

20220511_061213.jpg

7 days in the soil, my tangerine haze is looking very good. The hermi seed look ok too. I can't remember my last plant at this point and I don't think I took as many pics of her this small

20220618_053733.jpg

20220618_053817.jpg

20220618_053802.jpg

This was the extra seedling I hadn't planed on , I plucked it out of the cup and laid it on top of the soil for about 4 hrs... then just for shities an giggles I poked a hole in the soil an dropped it in ... it grew, even while missing one of the weird little rounded leaves that garybo knows the name of. So the cannabis plant is one of the most resilient plants going ... after all its a weed an weeds are hard to kill

20220618_053802.jpg

My seedlings are drying kinda fast everyday when I pick em up they feel light. I know the downside of too much water at this age. Am I better off giving them a good heavy water or just keep lightly wetting with the spray bottle? (Also the dew point is 45 RH under 50 percent)

20220618_064555.jpg

Back
Top Bottom