2nd Grow 1 Seed Midnight Snow x LED Gooey

Wingman27

Popped a seed that was given to me. I only germinated 1 because I had a couple others that just sprouting this other 2 died. Not sure why both sprouted with yellow leaves then died right after. So we'll see if this 1 will be a female. Wish me luck.

Strain: midnight snow x Led Gooey
In supersoil
2x4x5 foot tent
Mars Hydro 96
6" pot at the moment

Day 10 or 11 from seed germination
20171227_093416.jpg
20171229_084206.jpg
20171230_2147471.jpg
20171231_102140.jpg
20180105_212116.jpg
20180105_212137.jpg
20180107_091625.jpg

Around day 30 from seed and was having all kinds of deficiencies due to lack of knowledge. started using revers osmosis water and wasn't buffering the water or cal-mag. after making some changes they are looking better. well in this picture they are in bad shape.

Day52 from seed. looking good and taking the changes well. just watering with RO water PH6.5 , cal-mag, EM-1, Mendocino Hunny, Silika, fish and Kelp. spread out in the week

day54 for the big1 and around day 40 from seed. they all are way behind due to my mistakes at the start. i supercroped the bigger middle 1 and set up my scrog. hopeing the other 2 will catch up

kinda see my set up with my DIY Rapid LED 5 COB set up. im running it at about 3/4 power and around 2 and a half feet above. still hitting around 650par. at the wall around 275watts. still i cant tell the sex (My lack of experience). any advice would be great! THANKS!

Plants looking great, I'm subbed in for this. I'm getting ready to drop some Skywalker Kush in the next few weeks and hope mine look as good as yours on your last two grows.
Hey Jax Rider thx for stopping by and for checking out my SkyWalker grows. I think Skywalker was a good choice. She grew no mater what noob things i did to her. She clones pretty eazily."once you figure out a good system" both mother And daughter produced around 2 1/2 oz each so I was happy. And both were only around 2ft tall. Good luck on your grow ill be watching that one for sure!

Well isn't that a happy looking tent. Plants look like they are loving the led. I just assembled my 1248 diode diy light. Hopefully the family likes it. It is the most recent post in my journal.

Keep up the good work in here, I will be following along for sure.

Cheers

Yah you can buy that online or at your local hydroponic store. It produces Co2 for small grow spaces naturally for around 6 to 9 months. Exhale. There's different sizes. Check it out.
1666160078503.png
Thanks Wingman27 I'll order some from the "the river".

Day4 of flower no changes I still don't know if it's a she or he... Alot I mean alot of new growth seems to be happening. Looks like everything is growing nicely..

Day6 of flower. not to much going on. I see some stretching so hopefully I get alot more height.. Canopy is pretty spread out and level. i ll wait till maybe another week into flower then give her a good defoliation. I still dont see any real signs of Male (Balls) or female (pistils) so ill just keep going and cross my fingers .....

Back
Top Bottom