420 Magazine Background

2nd Grow - 4 x Strawberry Ice & 2 x Caramelicious - Coco & Mars Hydro 320 - 4x4

Thread starter #1
Hi Guys,

2nd Grow here. So i though why not start a journal just incase i get into any drama??

So here goes.

What strain is it?

4 x Strawberry Ice and 2 X Caramelicious from Amsterdam Seeds

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Strawberry Ice Feminized Profile:
Details:
Thc level Up to 21 %
Indica 50% | Sativa 50%
Climate Indoor
Yield indoor Up to 750 gram / 26.5 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 120 cm / 47.2 inch
Flowering time 8 To 9 weeks

Caramelicious Feminized Profile:
Details:
Thc level Up to 21 %
Indica 65% | Sativa 35%
Climate Indoor
Yield indoor Up to 450 gram / 15.9 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 70 cm / 27.6 inch

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

Transition between Week 4 Veg to Flower

If in Veg... For how long?

3 to 4 currently

If in Flower stage... For how long?

Transition

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor

Soil or Hydro?

100% Coco Coir - Hydro

If soil... What size pot?

14L - 3.6 Gallons (Wondering if this is enough for final bloom??)

Size of light?

Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 320 LED

Is it aircooled?

Yes - Oscillating fan

Temp of Room/cab?

22degrees celcisus

RH of Room/cab?

55%

PH of media or res?

5.8 pH

Any Pests ?

not yet

How often are you watering?

every day

Type and strength of ferts used?

General Hydroponics Flora Series (Pictured)

4 X Strawberry Ice (Front) - 2 X Caramelicious (Back)

Caramelicious - Close Up

Caramelicious - Top View

Mars Hydro 320

Strawberry Ice Closeup

All 6 together -

Thread starter #2
re: 2nd Grow - 4 X Strawberry Ice & 2 X Caramelicious - Coco & Mars Hydro 320 - 4x4

Using below schedule for feeding. Anything else i should be wary of?

Any other nutrients i need?

With Kool Bloom Liquid, using as per notes from a grow journal i found from KingJohnC

"I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milliliters per gallon and discontinue use to begin a harvest flush from 7-10 days."

Is this the best way to use Kool Bloom? Week 4 Transition?

Thank you guys in advance.

Thread starter #4
re: 2nd Grow - 4 X Strawberry Ice & 2 X Caramelicious - Coco & Mars Hydro 320 - 4x4

My question to the experienced members of the board is do i keep my Mars Hydro light on Veg for the transition stage? Or do i switch to Bloom feature of the light.

Seedling

Week 1 Veg

Week 2 Veg

Week 3 Veg

Start of Week 4 Transition

This is where i currently am in my grow journal. Do i switch to Bloom now or keep on Veg?

Thanks everyone.

Hi Guys,

2nd Grow here. So i though why not start a journal just incase i get into any drama??

So here goes.

What strain is it?

4 x Strawberry Ice and 2 X Caramelicious from Amsterdam Seeds

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Strawberry Ice Feminized Profile:
Details:
Thc level Up to 21 %
Indica 50% | Sativa 50%
Climate Indoor
Yield indoor Up to 750 gram / 26.5 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 120 cm / 47.2 inch

Caramelicious Feminized Profile:
Details:
Thc level Up to 21 %
Indica 65% | Sativa 35%
Climate Indoor
Yield indoor Up to 450 gram / 15.9 ounces per sq meter
Height indoor Up to 70 cm / 27.6 inch

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

Transition between Week 4 Veg to Flower

If in Veg... For how long?

3 to 4 currently

If in Flower stage... For how long?

Transition

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor

Soil or Hydro?

100% Coco Coir - Hydro

If soil... What size pot?

14L - 3.6 Gallons (Wondering if this is enough for final bloom??)

Size of light?

Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar 320 LED

Is it aircooled?

Yes - Oscillating fan

Temp of Room/cab?

22degrees celcisus

RH of Room/cab?

55%

PH of media or res?

5.8 pH

Any Pests ?

not yet

How often are you watering?

every day

Type and strength of ferts used?

General Hydroponics Flora Series (Pictured)

4 X Strawberry Ice (Front) - 2 X Caramelicious (Back)

Caramelicious - Close Up

Caramelicious - Top View

Mars Hydro 320

Strawberry Ice Closeup

All 6 together -

Llllpp4,594.15

Amadeus Forzin

Staff member

Herw for the show. Looks like you got the basics nailed down.get a link in your signature (how to link in mine) and get posting around the forum. More people should see this :48:

Nice your doing better than my first is going. I'm working on my first nitrogen deficiency. After haveing thrips lol learning curve. Plus I don't have a green thumb either. I'll watch more to see how it continues for you.

Thread starter #10

Herw for the show. Looks like you got the basics nailed down.get a link in your signature (how to link in mine) and get posting around the forum. More people should see this :48:
Hi Mr Am4zin - i was actually looking at your last grow the other day haha.

Thanks for the info, just added it in my signature now. :thumb:

I have a quick question dude if you can supply some wisdom.

I'm currently on Week 4 of my transition from Veg to Bloom. For the transition, do i change from Veg lighting to Bloom lighting now or wait until after Week 4 to hit the bloom settings? I've just changed nutes with higher bloom ratio and started to add Kool Bloom in aswell.

Thank you in advance, cheers.

Amadeus Forzin

Staff member

I hit mine with full spectrum from start to finish. I found it kept the node spacing a little tighter.

And you shouldn't just look, say high, we don't bite. I just started my new journal if you wanna stop by. I'm on my way to bed now but I'll see you there in the morning :48:

Thread starter #12

I hit mine with full spectrum from start to finish. I found it kept the node spacing a little tighter.

And you shouldn't just look, say high, we don't bite. I just started my new journal if you wanna stop by. I'm on my way to bed now but I'll see you there in the morning :48:
Ok perfect, i'll hit it with Full Spectrum from tonight onwards and post bi weekly, yeah i shall from now on. I was browsing since 2015 but just never made an account until last month, just subbed to your new one, Awesome

Thread starter #14

I only use the veg switch for young seedlings. After two weeks I got them with full spectrum.
danggg, i've been doing it wrong for three weeks. Ahhhhh, to think of all the potential growth i just missed out on. fml. Oh well, it's a learning experience i guess. Thanks for the info.

re: 2nd Grow - 4 x Strawberry Ice & 2 x Caramelicious - Coco & Mars Hydro 320 - 4x4

danggg, i've been doing it wrong for three weeks. Ahhhhh, to think of all the potential growth i just missed out on. fml. Oh well, it's a learning experience i guess. Thanks for the info.
That's just the way I do it - if your girls are happy then I figure you've done exactly the right things!

Thread starter #16
re: 2nd Grow - 4 x Strawberry Ice & 2 x Caramelicious - Coco & Mars Hydro 320 - 4x4

Put on Full Spectrum yesterday morning and have grown 1.6 inches in a day.

Caramelicious after 1 day full spectrum

The beginning of the Jungle