If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon smart
pots

Size of light? 2x 450w viparspectra leds

Is it aircooled? Small clip fans running at the bottom, 6in exhaust fan

Temp of Room/cab? 75 night 85 day

Any Pests ? None but keeping a close eye

How often are you watering? Whenever the soil is dry

Type and strength of ferts used? Cal Mag, FF trio, terpinator

First I want to start out by saying this is my 2nd grow ever. Its for personal use I stopped taking all the pharmaceuticals, Pain and depression. I grew 2 fem white widow auto flowers and 3 regular ak47, all 3 ak47 became males so I had to pull them. The auto taught me a lot and I know I have much to learn. So any advice or tips through out this journal will be appreciated. This seeds came from MSNL 5 of each and split them with my bro.

I planted 2 Durban Poison and 2 green crack from CKS on May 24th 2017. A week into my grow something happened and one of the GC wilted and died. So now there's 3. On June 2, 2017 I acquired 2 ak47 clones from my brother. The DP and GC went into 5gal pots a 3 weeks ago, 1 ak47 went into a 5gal pot jun27th. July 3rd first full strength nutrient feeding and a day later there isn't any burn but will continue to monitor. I do PH my water 6.6ish but I don't have a ppm gauge, (I'll get one). I've been using FoxFarms feeding schedule for the most part I'm vegging for longer than their 4 week veg. I will been following the 4th week until flip.

My plan is to veg until the ak47 catches up to the rest. Using scrog I'm in the PNW so our weather is all over the place. I'll be start to finish in 1 tent. 3x3x6 vivosun, 6in inline carbon filter and fan, 6" exhaust fan with ducting. I hoping to gain some knowledge and have an outlet for my questions.

What strain is it? Durban poison, Green Crack, Ak47

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Some of each

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? Durban poison/Green Crack week 5, ak47 week 3 clone

If in Flower stage... For how long?

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor tent

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Black Magic potting soil
If soil... What size pot? 5 gallon smart
pots

Size of light? 2x 450w viparspectra leds

Is it aircooled? Small clip fans running at the bottom, 6in exhaust fan

Temp of Room/cab? 75 night 85 day

Any Pests ? None but keeping a close eye

How often are you watering? Whenever the soil is dry

Type and strength of ferts used? Cal Mag, FF trio, terpinator

First I want to start out by saying this is my 2nd grow ever. Its for personal use I stopped taking all the pharmaceuticals, Pain and depression. I grew 2 fem white widow auto flowers and 3 regular ak47, all 3 ak47 became males so I had to pull them. The auto taught me a lot and I know I have much to learn. So any advice or tips through out this journal will be appreciated. This seeds came from MSNL 5 of each and split them with my bro.

I planted 2 Durban Poison and 2 green crack from CKS on May 24th 2017. A week into my grow something happened and one of the GC wilted and died. So now there's 3. On June 2, 2017 I acquired 2 ak47 clones from my brother. The DP and GC went into 5gal pots a 3 weeks ago, 1 ak47 went into a 5gal pot jun27th. July 3rd first full strength nutrient feeding and a day later there isn't any burn but will continue to monitor. I do PH my water 6.6ish but I don't have a ppm gauge, (I'll get one). I've been using FoxFarms feeding schedule for the most part I'm vegging for longer than their 4 week veg. I will been following the 4th week until flip.

My plan is to veg until the ak47 catches up to the rest. Using scrog I'm in the PNW so our weather is all over the place. I'll be start to finish in 1 tent. 3x3x6 vivosun, 6in inline carbon filter and fan, 6" exhaust fan with ducting. I hoping to gain some knowledge and have an outlet for my questions.
420-magazine-mobile454055130.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1058252224.jpg

Good morning everybody.i took some pictures this morning. I spun a plant around and noticed some odd color distortion and a few misshapen leaves. This is Durban poison.
420-magazine-mobile957174788.jpg

Other than that temps good, not gonna water today just a misting of calmag in water. 5ml per gal.

420-magazine-mobile1036709257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile96240971.jpg

Green Crack she healthy. The 3 from seed are all topped and multiple bud site are pushing up through the net.

420-magazine-mobile1068268251.jpg

Ak47 I have high hopes for this girl.

Start off with Good afternoon. So over the last few days: I've watered with tap that has sit in a sparklets jug for a day or two. After i check my PH it's usually 6.3 and I bump it up to 6.5 to 6.8. If I'm doing this wrong someone please say something. My city's water comes out of the tap at 6.5. First I clean a 5gal bucket, next I measure out 4 gallons of water. Then I add nutrients at their ratios.

After talking to my buddy about how long to veg and how long I wait before flipping to flower. I've decided to push the 3 from seed down and right below the net and put the clone that won't be topped in the center to grow straight up. She will have the most light and I'm really hoping that will explode her growth. I'm gonna wait a week or two give them all some more growth. Add a 2nd layer of the trellis netting. Also I turned the 2nd led panel on.

I trimmed the stuff at the bottom of each plant. I was told to remove the arms that won't ever make it to the top. This being my second grow and my first photoperiods this concept was new to me. My first grow were autos and I didn't trim anything off them.

420-magazine-mobile1359302998.jpg

first time being pushed below the net.

420-magazine-mobile1643490406.jpg

morning after they oriented back up towards the light.

420-magazine-mobile1331753367.jpg

I've been pretty worried about the stretch when I get into flower. I just keep pushing them down. I was waiting on my ak47 clone and she has grown a couple more inches. This morning I set me light timer to have an extra hour. I'll add a hour of darkness every day till we reach 12-12.

So I just got home from work and I accidently had my timer in the on all the time switch. So my girls didn't not sleep today. Is this bad, should I be worried?

Today starts day 1 on the 12/12 light schedule. Watered with no nutrients just plain Ph 6.5 water.
420-magazine-mobile862677561.jpg

Even though their part of this journal, I wanted to show off the girls in our second tent.
420-magazine-mobile1424900637.jpg

2 plushberry 1ak47 in 10 gal smart pots. Ak47 on left, plushberry on right.

420-magazine-mobile690046137.jpg
plushberry which is farther along than the ak47

420-magazine-mobile1929950080.jpg
ak47 sorry about the light. This girls are in a 4x4x8 under 2 600w viparspectra.

Watered today which is day 6 of flower. I'm worried about the fan leave at the bottom of my plants. They turned a off color green and were basically falling off when I barely touched them. Could be cause they aren't receiving much light? Temps lately have been mid 80s I'm probably gonna get and air conditioner in there soon.
420-magazine-mobile696060593.jpg

Hey, thanks for checking out my journal yesterday. Your grow looks great, after my outdoor grow is done im moving inside myself, how do you like the scrog net? I want to do that as well. Looks great .

Hey, thanks for checking out my journal yesterday. Your grow looks great, after my outdoor grow is done im moving inside myself, how do you like the scrog net? I want to do that as well. Looks great .
The Durban poison in there is super tall, the net definitely helped hold her down. This is the first time trying it. It has allowed the side branches to reach the canopy and should increase my yield hopefully. Fingers crossed

420-magazine-mobile433564415.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2060952008.jpg

Help please. I'm 2nd week into flower. I watered last night. The lights just came on today I didn't have a chance to check them this morning before the light went off.
My temps are 88 day 77night. My humidity is 45ish.

420-magazine-mobile157728304.jpg

This one got the same watering no problems. It is a ak47 clone from a different seed company. The 3 that are having problems are from CKS planted from seed.

Woah man. You over watered that girl I think! . I'd fix that ASAP. She has been looking good until this. Accidents happen. Some strains as we know drink more than others. I had a odd watering schedule on my grow I'm almost done with which I can't wait for. Def fix that as the next thing you could have is root rot which you DONT want.
I'd let her dry out completely. Best of luck man! Good work for a new grower! Anything bad is good remember as you can only learn and improve. Beautiful grow! . . . . . . .

Woah man. You over watered that girl I think! . I'd fix that ASAP. She has been looking good until this. Accidents happen. Some strains as we know drink more than others. I had a odd watering schedule on my grow I'm almost done with which I can't wait for. Def fix that as the next thing you could have is root rot which you DONT want.
I'd let her dry out completely. Best of luck man! Good work for a new grower! Anything bad is good remember as you can only learn and improve. Beautiful grow! . . . . . . .

How does one fix that? Dont you just let it dry and then make sure to not over water next time?

Yeah I think you were right with what you assumed. I'd let it dry and smell the roots after just to make sure. I also meant to add there's definite N toxicity with the canoeing and dark leaves. Are any stems frail? At worst to save this you might have to repot to fix the canoeing I think, but I'd let her dry out yeah and smell the roots. Give it time since it was over watered definitally.

Back
Top Bottom