2nd Grow: Auto Flowering Cobras

What strain to grow next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Strawberry Shortcake peaks my interest the most! :Rasta:

You can't pick yet. You have a tie vote and need to do a recount. :Rasta:

I know nothing of those strains so I'll go with the Strawberry Shortcake to make it tougher for you to decide ;)
Pls. enter your vote at the top MrSauga, and we'll have an official two-thirds majority! :Rasta:

Pls. enter your vote at the top MrSauga, and we'll have an official two-thirds majority! :Rasta:
I actually screwed up. I knew you picked the SS so I meant to pick the Alaskan Purple. Somehow I typed the Shortcake! It was meant to be GDB! :high-five:

I actually screwed up. I knew you picked the SS so I meant to pick the Alaskan Purple. Somehow I typed the Shortcake! It was meant to be GDB! :high-five:
That's okay. I see your vote and we still have %50 of the votes. (The Physicist voted for the AP.) Recount! :Rasta:

That's okay. I see your vote and we still have %50 of the votes. (The Physicist voted for the AP.) Recount! :Rasta:
Sauga, I see Backlipslide poking around here now. I'll bet he's going to get some more folks to vote for the Cobra. His name suggests he might do something underhanded. "Voter Fraud!" will likely be my next exclamation. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom