2nd Grow: Auto Flowering Cobras

What strain to grow next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is growing in the center the plants plant? Are they bud sites? My green crack plants looked different than these.

Also I have been moving the outside during the day. Conditions and soil are the same as my green crack grow but the soil on these keep getting mold. I have been using cinnamon for antibacterial properties. Any other suggestion?
C23298CD-BEAC-427B-9F31-6675B580AD5F.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Will the male plant "hurt" the female plant at all? They last grow I had all females.

Thanks for the help!
When the male plant reaches its full maturity, those balls will break open spewing pollen everywhere. Wind can carry pollen for miles away, pollinating any female pot plant in its path. Giving you seeds on the female plants. The bonus thing about that, is you get lots of extra seeds... they will be regular seeds, so you’ll get some males mixed in with the female seeds, but it hurts the final yield of the females. If a person is growing for mating plants and producing seeds, then that’s a good thing. If a person is growing for personal product to smoke, it’s bad... depends on what your going for

Thanks for the tag, BL
Hi, CL21- collecting pollen is pretty easy...

What I do, is chop the whole plant off at ground level, and hang it upside down in a windless place (in the garage,shop,closet,etc) sit a large piece of clean cardboard, or a big cookie sheet on the floor under it,and then just leave it alone for a week or so.

After a week there will be a crapload of pollen on the cookie sheet or whatever- scrape it into a pile and put it in a little jar or pill bottle with a silica gel packet to keep it dry.
Then label it and store it somewhere cool and dark, and it'll stay viable for years.
I keep mine in my sock drawer- but anywhere cool and dark(ish) will work.
Some people keep it in the fridge.
And there ya go! nothin to it...

You're welcome!
I hope your next grow has a better outcome..but males happen- last year,I had 3 out of 3 end
up male...and one of them was from an (allegedly) feminized seed!

Back
Top Bottom