Golden Goat Photo

Seeds from GYOGreen

Soil: Happy Frog organic
Nutes: Nectar for the Gods Roman Regime
2 Gallon Pots
PH 6.2

Lights 3 36w red/blue leds with 100w cfl
20/4 light cycle

I'm going to grow the photo with the Autos and keep it in veg until the autos are done then switch over to 12/12. The pineapple express is about to start it's third node, once it's a little more developed i'm going to top it. Also plan LST training on the other autos, they are a week or so behind the pineapple express, if all is well with the topping I may top these as well. My first grow did pretty well and the buds are cured enough to be smokeable. Both the white widow and gorilla glue are good. not enough and the buds could be denser but learned a lot I will apply to this grow. 4 Auto Strains - LED - First Grow

I also made canabutter with the leaves and stems and it packs a punch!

Fim'd the pineapple express above the third node tonight. So far she seems okay. Hopefully when I get up in the morning she isn't to stressed. Also started some LST tonight I want to try and keep this one as low and wide as I can.

Pineapple Express two days past FIM. Also got a light feeding.
420-magazine-mobile1471823885.jpg

I FIM'D the Pineapple Express on the 9th, I also started my little homemade co2 generator at the same time as well as some LST she's gotten much bigger. My one worry is she looks like she's starting to flower. I checked my calendar and she is about 6 weeks old. Seems a little fast for me but hopefully she produces a few good kolas.

Things are chugging along. I'm in that weird spot with autos where you really have nothing to do other than feed them. I liked how the FIM worked out on the pineapple express so I did the same to the Skunk #1. I have read repeatedly on sites not to top or FIM autos but I swear it put the pineapple express into overdrive. I fully expected to see her stressed they day after but instead she already had new growth and a few days later she grew a couple inches in a night. The skunk #1 already has some new growth starting so I'm hoping she responds as well as the pineapple. I am also doing some LST. Going to switch my nutes over to early flower for the pineapple this week.

Here is a pic of the pineapple the day before FIM and one from today these were taken 12 days apart.

Looks like she will have a few kolas

I was checking the seed company site (fast buds) and I might also try upping the PH a bit from 6.2 to 6.5

Things are chugging along. I'm in that weird spot with autos where you really have nothing to do other than feed them. I liked how the FIM worked out on the pineapple express so I did the same to the Skunk #1. I have read repeatedly on sites not to top or FIM autos but I swear it put the pineapple express into overdrive. I fully expected to see her stressed they day after but instead she already had new growth and a few days later she grew a couple inches in a night. The skunk #1 already has some new growth starting so I'm hoping she responds as well as the pineapple. I am also doing some LST. Going to switch my nutes over to early flower for the pineapple this week.

Here is a pic of the pineapple the day before FIM and one from today these were taken 12 days apart.

Looks like she will have a few kolas

I was checking the seed company site (fast buds) and I might also try upping the PH a bit from 6.2 to 6.5
My autos done the same thing, when I topped them they exploded with growth, I will be topping all my autos along with lst for now on as long as they are healthy enough to top early, if I can't top within the first 16 to 18 days I will just do lst, the autos I topped early responded alot better than the ones I topped on day 23...️

At the 7 week mark and all three auto's are looking good. The golden goat photo is a few weeks behind. Started the autos on the early flower nute mix and started molasses. The pineapple and skunk both got FIM'd with good results, I missed my chance with the Crystal meth auto. Also decided to try out my new cookie cutter to make a few white widow/gorrilla glue sugar cookies.
IMG_222228.JPG
IMG_222325.JPG
IMG_222627.JPG

Been a while since I posted since things were just hugging along. Last week I messed up and gave the girls a little bite burn but after flushing and then only feedin with water the last two weeks they are good. I'm going to feed them this week with half strength. Pineapple has some nice dense kolas as does the crystal meth. The skunk number one is two weeks behind with some nice buds.
420-magazine-mobile666895129.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737972995.jpg

Been a few weeks since posting , I changed jobs and the plants have just been chugging along. I flushed the over the last two weeks and harvested the Pineapple Express and crystal meth. The skunk number 1 has about a week more to go before I flush.

When these are done I'm going to purchase a 1000w equivalent led panel and start some photo period golden goat plants for the winter. The autos have been good so far but now that I have a bit more confidence in growing I'm going to switch to photos. In the spring I may run autos along with the photos.

Here are a couple pics of the Pineapple and crystal meth buds when I started drying them.
420-magazine-mobile139815630.jpg
420-magazine-mobile431480011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile717148293.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom