2nd grow but long time inbetween from 1st need help

@West Hippie not sure i know what u mean flood to waste or flood to drain. Of your asking if i have a reservoir no when i go to feed i do water change and just add ph 5.8 water thur the week
I haven’t done coco yet guessing it would be flood to waste ! Flood to drain has a reservoir.

@West Hippie oh no i have hydroton, only started beans once they popped in coco, then transplant into dwc buckets 2 of them were originally airlyft top feed but i added a stone to it as well
I use dwc for veg if the tent is running too long , from there to the flood and drain with a 20 gallon reservoir. Had two vegging on top of the the trays for the flood and drain.
618EEEF5-A40C-4A38-B9B1-8EEC479879BA.jpeg

What do you mean by if the tent is running too long? Use the reservoir for drainage only doesnt recycle thats for the tray u have ur dwcs on right?
If it’s not milky enough with a spot of Amber!
It recycles to the reservoir. I run it a week then change the water and nutrients. Good old MegaCrop nutrients.

Oh near the end before harvest, well i ordered hydroguard be here Friday , water change this weekend. I also tagged u on my old thread called advice plz nute block? Wat is that or here u go
Calcium deficiency?

Thus thinning the nute solution? Ive had in my nute mix since week 1 i do go on the lower end it suggest like week 2. 3-5ml p/g so i would add like 6 or 7 to a 2.5 g mix pretty much did half strength on everything besides super thrive. I use 1ml per g of super thrive, then i put my micronutes base which is about the same 3-5ml per g and ill do 6 for 2.5 mix. I have an organic additive to stimulate root growth its 4 ml per g i put like 5 to 7 in the 2.5, then my grow nute regular strength 8ml per liter or agressive is 10ml per liter 30ml per g for regular strength so i put 30 ml for 2.5 g and end up right around 580-680

I use dwc for veg if the tent is running too long , from there to the flood and drain with a 20 gallon reservoir. Had two vegging on top of the the trays for the flood and drain.
618EEEF5-A40C-4A38-B9B1-8EEC479879BA.jpeg
Like that flood and drain I know rdwc in 5gal buckets u get huge plants but rather then 2-4 buckets with 3-4 ft plants ever taken clones moved to flood and drain and I'm guessing it holds 20? But tried once cloned and rooted trans plant to the field and flipped smaller plants cutting 4-5 weeks off grow and less plants but say each produces 2 oz not much but times 20 quad them getting perfect 3-7gram nugs 80 oz vs what would 4 buckets pull under same light? Say u get a lb per that's 4 lbs where as 20 small is 5 easy

Back
Top Bottom