2nd Grow CFL Veg/HPS Bloom/LST/FIM Multiple Strains

Nebody209

hey every body back for the second time around that jedi was amazing though pre mature. i have since moved to a new location and built a grow box....kindof lol any ways heres what im using

MEDIUM:
OSH brand nature select organic potting soil
about 15% dr. earth bat guano

CONTAINERS:
dollar store generic storage totes w/ handles abt. 1.5 gal

STRAINS:
unknown

LIGHTS:
8 14w daylight spiral cfl 5500k
2 23w 2700k spiral cfl
2 23w 5500k spiral cfl
2 23w 6000k spiral cfl
2 63w/300w equivalent 2700k spiral cfl

Well im about 7 weeks in to veg and ill probably start flower within the next two heres some random pics of what i have growing so far looks awesome...:welcome:

DSCF002610.JPG

DSCF002514.JPG
DSCF002218.JPG
DSCF001510.JPG
DSCF001313.JPG
DSCF0008_2_.JPG
DSCF0006_2_.JPG
DSCF0004_2_.JPG
DSCF0003_2_.JPG
DSCF000142.JPG

well there it is thats my grow this time thus far as you can see i am using lst with paperclips and i am also usin the fim technique to encourage bushiness/ branch growth. at this time i am watering about 3 times a week with tap water thats been left out for atleast 24 hrs to balance ph, probably about a quart to half gallon with each plant, and i have fed now three times after the initial mixture of soil/guano with 2 Tsp per plant of dr. earth organic bat guano about 3 times in the past 4 weeks one being last night.

I know they're not much to look at now but im pretty sure all but maybe 1 are females (middle front left) so well see what happens when i go 12/12 in about 10 days. time to smoke and watch the grass grow :tokin::woohoo:

rofl lol that was quick strap in man its gunna b a helluva ride...lol thx btw im hopin to throw two more of those 63w 2700k cfls when i start flowering ill keep posted
:thanks:

Are you a lion tamer by trade....lol
you got those babies doing what ya want...No?

for the most part lol.... ive just done alot of bending and training mixed with some pruning and FIMing like 4 times alrdy so lots of branches and of course lots of love lol...

ok so heres some pics im prty sure i found a male...back left. others r doin good so far 2nd night 12/12 here we go lol....i g2g high lol:peace:

male:
DSCF003412.JPG

DSCF000245.JPG
DSCF000435.JPG
DSCF000920.JPG

ok so major update... im 14 days in to flower im no longer using cfl's due to heat, space and hopefully weight i lost 6 plants to male genetics so i decided to throw the money into a 400w hps for flowering...same box, extra fan for exhaust, transplant for larger buckets( black dollar store mop/pour buckets ) and few little modifications to the hps hood. i'll have new pics up later this evening. im not sure if i should change my thread now or not being im only using cfl now for veg so gimme sum input and let me know what you think...hasta :roorrip:

ps can some one throw me some ideas for organic flowering nutes? box store variety id be greatly appreciative

ok so heres the pics i said id give sorry for the delay however i did manage to get a buddy of mine that has a great camera to take HQ photos so enjoy the show and the big difference since last photos with 5 days of 400w hps
MG_0089.JPG
MG_0095.JPG
MG_00921.JPG
MG_0090.JPG

MG_0091.JPG
MG_0094.JPG
MG_01011.JPG
MG_0103.JPG

Those plants are looking pretty good bro.....:goodjob:. As far as nutes, I use botanicare CNS17 nutes and they seem to work great, you just have to be careful with nute burn. There is alot of good nutes out there though. Fox Farm has a good line of nutes, BTN and alot of others. :peace::tokin:

hey thannks for the compliment and im tryin not to use heavy nutes jus cheap box store variety preferably organic, thx tho:peace:

hey everybody heres sum new pics as of today the blue cups are bubba kush im puttin it str8 in to flower and ive started seeds for my next grow, maybe after this thread ill go perpetual well here ya go enjoy
SDC14098.JPG
SDC14090.JPG
SDC14087.JPG
SDC14094.JPG
SDC14088.JPG
SDC14091.JPG
SDC14089.JPG
SDC14086.JPG
SDC14085.JPG

:tokin:
:peacetwo:

very well indeed the pics dont really do it justice but i give it another 5wks n ill b lookin at nice buds dense buds mostly cloas except plant four it stretched to much when they went to flower prbly get alot of nice dense popcorn nugs:peace:

Back
Top Bottom