2nd Grow,Coco in Autopots

rebeloss

420 Member
Hello everybody,
Harvest time of my first grow is tomorrow and the second is on its way..
Im vegging for almost 3 weeks now in a smaller tent with a 300w cfl and i m gonna move them in like a week to the bigger tent.

Pot size : 25L AutoPots XL is gonna be the final pot,till then i will hand water
Medium : Atami COCO 70%coco 30% perlite
Lights : 3x600w Samsung Leds
Nutrients : A mix of Canna and Advanced Nutrients +Silica
Strains :
1)Purple Punch
2)Blue gelato
3)Pink lemonade

All of them are clones from the first grow and most of them look weird cause i took them in early flowering stage,so they revegging
and grow in all kinds of shapes and heights lol
Right now they are growing in 3L pots of Coco.I feed them every time i water with 5.8PH and 1.0 EC using the following nutes:
Veg Nutes :
  • Piranha AN
  • Rhizotonic Canna
  • SiliconMax Vitalink
  • Canna AquaVega A and B
  • Cal Mag Canna

My grows in the past were in soil so the whole concept is a new thing to me.In my previous grow i treated coco mix like soil,which means i let it dry almost all the way and then water it.
They seemed to respond very well to this and when i was transplanting i could see the root ball grew all over and was massive..Any ideas/suggestions about coco ?

Some pics of the new grow :

IMG_5441.JPG
IMG_5443.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG
IMG_5449.JPG

Hello everybody,
Harvest time of my first grow is tomorrow and the second is on its way..
Im vegging for almost 3 weeks now in a smaller tent with a 300w cfl and i m gonna move them in like a week to the bigger tent.

Pot size : 25L AutoPots XL is gonna be the final pot,till then i will hand water
Medium : Atami COCO 70%coco 30% perlite
Lights : 3x600w Samsung Leds
Nutrients : A mix of Canna and Advanced Nutrients +Silica
Strains :
1)Purple Punch
2)Blue gelato
3)Pink lemonade

All of them are clones from the first grow and most of them look weird cause i took them in early flowering stage,so they revegging
and grow in all kinds of shapes and heights lol
Right now they are growing in 3L pots of Coco.I feed them every time i water with 5.8PH and 1.0 EC using the following nutes:
Veg Nutes :
  • Piranha AN
  • Rhizotonic Canna
  • SiliconMax Vitalink
  • Canna AquaVega A and B
  • Cal Mag Canna

My grows in the past were in soil so the whole concept is a new thing to me.In my previous grow i treated coco mix like soil,which means i let it dry almost all the way and then water it.
They seemed to respond very well to this and when i was transplanting i could see the root ball grew all over and was massive..Any ideas/suggestions about coco ?

Some pics of the new grow :

IMG_5441.JPG
IMG_5443.JPG
IMG_5448.JPG
IMG_5449.JPG
Looking good mate! I use the autopot XL and they’re doing lovely! Just make sure you top feed/hand water so the roots establish before turning on the valves. I’m also using canna and advanced nutrients to good effect!

check out my journal in my signature

Looking good mate! I use the autopot XL and they’re doing lovely! Just make sure you top feed/hand water so the roots establish before turning on the valves. I’m also using canna and advanced nutrients to good effect!

check out my journal in my signature
Hi StoneIsland ,welcome and thanks for the tips..I m using the Piranha from Advanced nutrients when i transplant,its a fungi that helps with root development.I will check the one you suggested though.
I had better results than the expected with this system as its my first time running it.I made lots of mistakes but they still did pretty good..I can say i m satisfied despite some bud rot i had the last days..
I m gonna check your grow too ;)

Update !
Week 3 now and they started to form and look like marijuana plants,growing normal leafs and getting taller everyday.
They are getting 24 hours light till now cause i had no choise so far,but the upcoming days i m gonna move them in the big tent after i sanitize it and clean all the mess after the 1st harvest and switch them to 18/6.
Some recent photos +some extra photos from the 1st Grow
IMG_5471.JPG
IMG_5472.JPG
IMG_5473.JPG
IMG_5474.JPG

Photos before harvest

Blue Gelato
IMG_5386.JPG

Pink Lemonade
IMG_5391.JPG
IMG_5453.JPG
IMG_5463.JPG

Cheers :)

IMG_5466.JPG

Update

Today i tested the runoff water for the first time after i fed them with 1.3 EC water and the runoff was 6.8-8..
Is that normal? Does it mean that they kept lots of salts? I figured out late that i need to have some runoff after each and every watering which i didnt.
I am thinking if i should flush them with just 5.8 ph water and add some solution which is flushing away the salts ???

Update

Problem with high EC runoff fixed thanks to some fellow members guiding the newbies,now they must be in 4th week (kinda lost it lol),they look a bit behind for their age but i guess this happened because they are revegging.
I am hand watering twice a day with 5.8ph and 1.0 Ec water with Canna Vega A&B,Rhizotonic and CalMag.
Its a pain in the ass to do so for 13 plants but it wont that long since i will transplant them in the final pots(autopots)in 7-10 days.
Also last night i discovered some invaders under the leafs.We played hide and seek for like half an hour(this might feel like a god whose watching us with his microscope lol) but finally i managed to take some pictures.
Here they are..Two buddies getting high and chilling under the leafs..
I m not sure but they might eating them cause i saw some weird spot discoloration and tiny holes here and there.

Do u have any clue what those could be ?They are almost transparent and have red eyes.
IMG_20210518_023056.jpg
IMG_20210518_023043.jpg
IMG_20210518_023109.jpg

Some photos with the crew,i topped them recently and trimmed the bottom leafs(i m gonna use scrog), most of them were retarted.
Temperature 25-28c with lights on and goes down to 21-22 when lights are off.
I am trying to keep the humidity high with wet towels, open buckets with water and a room humidifier.
The climate is very dry here so its a bit of a struggle for now..

IMG_20210518_130257.jpg
IMG_20210518_130306.jpg
IMG_20210518_130253.jpg

IMG_20210518_023039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom