2nd Grow doing really well. However, leaves are getting blotchy.

capcapcaptain

Hey guys, thanks again for all the previous help you guys have given me. It is very much appreciated. I've attached some pictures of what the leaves look like, let me know if you have any advice on what to do, or what it could be.

Pertinent Info:
8x White Widow, 4 months veg, 2 week flower
Grow room 10x10x6
600w HID, Closed ventilation w/ Carbon filter
Intake vent is 10"x4"
Exhaust Vent is 6" air ducting with 2000+ cfm fan
CO2 ranges from 500-700ppm

Nutrients (Per 1 Gallon)
Sensi Grow - 1 tblsp Part A & 1 Tblsp Part B
Sensi Bloom - 1 tblsp Part A & 1 Tblsp Part B
These are administered as needed. Not on a strict watering schedule, I water them a minimum of every other day or as needed.

0512-4.jpg
0512-2.jpg
0512-1.jpg

This one is just to show that the plant is generally healthy, it's just random leaves that are getting blotchy and dying.
0512-3.jpg

Whats the temp of your cab?

What soil are you using?

Whats the PH of your soil at the moment?

Watering every other day is not the best, usually 3 days my pots take to completely dry out before they need another big slurp.

When you're watering them, you aren't adding nutrients every time are you?

Some leaves are going to die off during flowering

Not all leaves are looking that way with the spots are they?

I am not so good with diagnosing anything other then very basic issues, but if you use the search function on this site you will find plant problem solving threads. The threads are detailed and have pictures to help key in on your specific issue. Sorry I could not be of more help other then pointing you in the right direction.

In your pics it is a little hard to tell, but it looks like your pots may be a little small for the size of your plants hence leaving the roots bound, which I have read can cause some issues.

Or try reading through this link

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Whats the temp of your cab?
What soil are you using?
Whats the PH of your soil at the moment?
Watering every other day is not the best, usually 3 days my pots take to completely dry out before they need another big slurp.
When you're watering them, you aren't adding nutrients every time are you?
Some leaves are going to die off during flowering
Not all leaves are looking that way with the spots are they?

Temperature: 20(68) to 25(77)
Soil: Fox Pro
Soil PH: Around 6
I have been adding nutrients to every watering, 1tbsp part A and 1tbsp Part B sensi grow/bloom per Gallon of Water.
Mostly the bottom leaves had discolouration and are blotchy, the top ones appear to be really happy.

I'm thinking it might be nutrient burn, so I switched to nutrients only once a week, the rest of the week is regular water.

Back
Top Bottom