2nd Grow! Dutch Passion Auto Mazar!

Day 83 for AutoMazar #1
Day 51 for AutoMazar #2 & auto MK Ultra.
AutoMazar -#2 is displaying some type of deficiency. I just don't know what it is.

The MK is responding well to training.

AutoMazar # 1 should be ready for harvest any day now.
420-magazine-mobile1106893368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2061715200.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1222062235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000228709.jpg

AutoMazar #1 has been cut down @ day 88!
420-magazine-mobile1396371912.jpg

Wow I want that strain so bad!! I have ran a couple dutch passion autos they got 5ft tall and HUGE colas chopped 8oz of good nugz off both and 3 Oz of popcorn so i know they can produce good

Wow I want that strain so bad!! I have ran a couple dutch passion autos they got 5ft tall and HUGE colas chopped 8oz of good nugz off both and 3 Oz of popcorn so i know they can produce good

I'd be surprised if I harvested 4 Oz off this, it's not the tallest but it's bushy, we'll see how it goes.

That's 2 Dutch passion auto lime daiquiri chopped at 88 days and filled 4 Bigger mason jars

That's 2 Dutch passion auto lime daiquiri chopped at 88 days and filled 4 Bigger mason jars

Ahhh man that's beautiful brother!!! I need to figure out where I went wrong. I think my lights are weak and I didn't feed my girls any nutes.

What kind of lights are you running

I'm not even sure man. When I bought my tent it came with some lights and I bought some cheap ones off Amazon. They claim to be 1000W but I think the lights are too small. I'm looking into buying a more powerful and reliable brand of lights.

Also, what kind of nutes do you use?

I'm not even sure man. When I bought my tent it came with some lights and I bought some cheap ones off Amazon. They claim to be 1000W but I think the lights are too small. I'm looking into buying a more powerful and reliable brand of lights.

Also, what kind of nutes do you use?
The nutrients you use should be within your means and for your application. Some brands are expensive, and some are not. I use advanced nutrients base along with heavy 16 base. I use several different lines of additives, after searching through label after label of bottles to find the most bang for my buck. Its all situational bud.

Back
Top Bottom