2nd Grow! Dutch Passion Auto Mazar!

For a base for veg and bloom, I would recommend heavy 16. Its affordable, and packed with good stuff for your girls. I use about 6 or 7 A.N. (advanced nutrients), additives suck as big bud, bid candy, overdrive, ECT. And from there you can go anywhere man. All you REALLY need to "grow" a plant is your base A and B. The rest is on you. Talk to the guys at your local grow shop, ask questions online. But no one can tell you exactly what you need. Get a PPM and a PH pen if you don't have one and look up feeding charts.

Thanks! I'll look into it! Appreciate the insight guys!
Here's my plants I'm using it on this grow and every grow from here on out a bag of it is 2 lbs and u can get a couple grows from one bag..
145939235cae2225a2efa779ee707acc.jpg
9cc5816a83a015d5c50df8545533deac.jpg

Lol...or just do what that guy tells you to...smh.
Not telling him what to do it works great for me and haven't had a problem yet and I've saw many many more grows with it and each has there own but like I said for the price and the grows from a bag of it u can't go wrong I've used some $50 bottles of nutrients and it was junk so I know this works and I'll stick with it myself but why do ppl want spend all that money on shit that don't work

Not telling him what to do it works great for me and haven't had a problem yet and I've saw many many more grows with it and each has there own but like I said for the price and the grows from a bag of it u can't go wrong I've used some $50 bottles of nutrients and it was junk so I know this works and I'll stick with it myself but why do ppl want spend all that money on shit that don't work
Nobody told him to by 50 dollar bottles of garbage. And just because it works for you, means nothing for him. It works great in YOUR application. He needs to test things and see what works best for the results he is looking for.

Nobody told him to by 50 dollar bottles of garbage. And just because it works for you, means nothing for him. It works great in YOUR application. He needs to test things and see what works best for the results he is looking for.
It's been proven to work in hydroponics soil and coco and I've not saw a person yet have deficiencies using it but like u said each for self but I've tried all the top brands in soiless medium and soil and none has worked like the Lucas formula...KISS Keep it simple stupid.

I went to my local hydroponics/ flower shop and I spoke to a guy. He said that maxibloom/ grow is on do the most affordable and effective ferts out there. He said the same thing, Keep it simple. I'm going to give it a try. My Auto MKUltra & AutoMazar are in flowering right now so we'll see how the Maxibloom goes.

I went to my local hydroponics/ flower shop and I spoke to a guy. He said that maxibloom/ grow is on do the most affordable and effective ferts out there. He said the same thing, Keep it simple. I'm going to give it a try. My Auto MKUltra & AutoMazar are in flowering right now so we'll see how the Maxibloom goes.

I'll be watching I am very interested never ran that but mostly gh products

Back
Top Bottom