2nd Grow! Dutch Passion Auto Mazar!

Can any of you help me diagnose a problem?!? Should I prune affected leaves??
f326d9b4dfcbb7fcb18809dba0a29add.jpg
61b5ff5280fdb1c339cd003c20274ef4.jpg
1d71057874a043f857500630cde7b6e9.jpg
64266fe41e0d77059694e05933ae627c.jpg

I had somn similar show up on my plants tho not in little spots like that

Check for bugs first-scary but look under leaves and on stalks n see if there's any tiny eggs or anything, literally pin head sizes

If it's not that it could be cal mag

I had too much nitrogen in my plants and it locked out potassium and cal mag, I had to flush and it turns out my ppm in my soil was waaaaay too high so it locked out those nutes.

Could be what your seeing here if you've never flushed. Other than that try 3.5 or 4ml per gallon of cal mag m see if that helps but based on the dark green color this late in flower, it could be too much n locking other nutes out imo

Edit - don't trim leaves- the problem will just spread faster

Yea if your under led, plants love cal mag, I run promix that has lime in it that breaks down into calcium n I have to start feeding cal mag around week 3 of veg.

Just make sure you don't have too much salt build up too, get your run off ppm on a plain watering n see where it's at, if it's over 1000 we might have to do some adjustments to get your nute balances right, but your plants are looking good n should finish well

Some of that stuff will also just be natural fade towards the end of the lifecycle

Yea if your under led, plants love cal mag, I run promix that has lime in it that breaks down into calcium n I have to start feeding cal mag around week 3 of veg.

Just make sure you don't have too much salt build up too, get your run off ppm on a plain watering n see where it's at, if it's over 1000 we might have to do some adjustments to get your nute balances right, but your plants are looking good n should finish well

Some of that stuff will also just be natural fade towards the end of the lifecycle

Yeah I am running under LEDs and using promix as well!

Ahh I gotta buy a ph tester as well too huh? And ppm? Oh boy lol.

Lol I'll tell you I've done my whole grow with cheap ph strips that the grow shop gave me for free lol

But id definitely recommend a tds/ppm meter

I got a decent one and calibration fluid for around 80 canadian, in the states you can get the same thing for probably half the price

Ppm is super important for knowing what's coming in and going out of your pots, if you have decent water , you should be able to manage without a ph meter!

Another thing is cal mag (it's one not bkth) gets locked out below 6.4 ph mostly

Being that promix is soiless I run mine around 5.9 and swing up to 6.2 occasionally to help uptake cal mag. Again I'm kinda guessing so I lean on microbes n fulvic acid to help uptake lol

For simplicity get a tds meter and some ph strips n you'll be good

Super important if you wanna maximise results

Lol I'll tell you I've done my whole grow with cheap ph strips that the grow shop gave me for free lol

But id definitely recommend a tds/ppm meter

I got a decent one and calibration fluid for around 80 canadian, in the states you can get the same thing for probably half the price

Ppm is super important for knowing what's coming in and going out of your pots, if you have decent water , you should be able to manage without a ph meter!

Another thing is cal mag (it's one not bkth) gets locked out below 6.4 ph mostly

Being that promix is soiless I run mine around 5.9 and swing up to 6.2 occasionally to help uptake cal mag. Again I'm kinda guessing so I lean on microbes n fulvic acid to help uptake lol

For simplicity get a tds meter and some ph strips n you'll be good

Super important if you wanna maximise results

So TDS meter +ph Strips+ cal-mag

That should help cover your bases for sure .

And this technique increases your yields vs. harvesting all at once? The autos don't "freak out" when you decapitate them!?!?

Nope lowers then get all the light and raised so it is fine I know a lot of guys who do it

Day 74 Auto MK Ultra looking healthy, buds are sticky, giving off a piney aroma, but my AutoMazar #2 not so much. I haven't had the opportunity to buy any calmag. Been really swamped. I'm not sure how this gonna affect my harvest but I'm hoping they can still be cut.
e3bec267e1d940469462aff88b1d475b.jpg
493d8d156f097601a4925cf5ac7dee99.jpg
eaca5de8fbd60f543f62d2e74360e8c8.jpg
85cc3dbda7c2f747c50fcb4ee241ba19.jpg
e70f76302032f68cf9af05ff4ca85932.jpg
d0fb29306932698056212d0054df8b50.jpg
259577aaab668281c328ae31b450d785.jpg

Hungry eh? They have a ton of n, flush and then hittem with cal mag and all flower nutes no base and half micro, hopefully that'll finish you strong

Coming along man!

Back
Top Bottom