2nd grow fails because of yellowing week 3-4 flower

I think you've hit the nail on the head when you said that you are presently giving them only PhD water. I get the cautious approach....its likely what I'd do too. I do the same as you during normal circumstances....water, feed, water, feed etc.

It's going to be tough to pinpoint which problems are what until the pests are for sure gone. I had a PH issue mid flower and flushed and got those pale leaves as well

Yeah, you are right. I wanted to ask for help with my previous grow, but I made even more mistakes so it wasn't even worth asking, this time they were already much better but then this happens. I'm going to create a grow journal at the start of the next grow with every piece of information in there so I won't be having the troubles i'm having right now. It will be even more fun when i'm getting help and usefull tips. thank you for the help man, really appreciate the feedback!

I think you've hit the nail on the head when you said that you are presently giving them only PhD water. I get the cautious approach....its likely what I'd do too. I do the same as you during normal circumstances....water, feed, water, feed etc.

Yeah, they aren't getting healthier, but they aren't losing leaves that fast right now (my perspective ofcourse). Good to know you're doing the same thing. Thank you for responding (;

Ok so it's not overwatering. No tip burn/ downward clawed leaves...... no give a reason to stay away from nitrogen......It totally looks like lack of nitrogen to me......so are you or are you not feeding nutrients at this point?

Ok so it's not overwatering. No tip burn/ downward clawed leaves...... no give a reason to stay away from nitrogen......It totally looks like lack of nitrogen to me......so are you or are you not feeding nutrients at this point?

Currently, yes, I'm only watering them without nutrients. I do have a bottle of just pure Nitrogen, could just put that into the water and look at the result. I don't think nutrients will fix the plant because one plant did show nutrient burn.

Nutrient burn?

burn34.jpg

nitrogen8.jpg

terra_flores.jpg

I don't think I'd be giving my plant pure nitrogen during the flower stage. Usually theirs very little nitrogen if any in flower nutreints. I was just saying that if no nutrients are being given.....the plants will behave like a flush and naturally yellow over a period of time.

If they are within two weeks of finishing, I would complete the flush and harvest the bud once the trichomes say ok!

The plants look nice and healthy, it's just the yellow leaves..... Correct?

If they are within two weeks of finishing, I would complete the flush and harvest the bud once the trichomes say ok!

The plants look nice and healthy, it's just the yellow leaves..... Correct?
Hmm, becuase of the yellow leaves i wouldnt say the plant is healthy. They lost a lot of leaves that just fell off. But they arent getting worse so I would say they stabilized. Ill post some pics of the trichomes with a microscope tomorrrow.

Let them finish no doubt, im thinking it started as a nitrogen deficiency then as you tried different fixes other problems started occuring. Always try one fix at a time so you know whats working and whats not working.

As I thought before, the issue worstened when the nutrients stopped. Everything the plant was living on stopped so of course it yellowed. The cause.....good call Penny. Now why would nitrogen be an issue in flower? It's not common for plants to require that much nitrogen in flower if I'm not mistaken?

I honestly can't think. Just finished blowing my own mind lmao..... nitrogen must be the cause. I can't think of anything that causes yellowing like that. Hugo, did you go really like on the nitrogen or completely eliminate it moving forward from you originally noticing this? Understandably so if So, after suffering nitrogen burn in veg.....

I honestly can't think. Just finished blowing my own mind lmao..... nitrogen must be the cause. I can't think of anything that causes yellowing like that. Hugo, did you go really like on the nitrogen or completely eliminate it moving forward from you originally noticing this? Understandably so if So, after suffering nitrogen burn in veg.....
Sorry it took so long to respond Cavalerro. It probably is a nitrogen def, because i didnt give them enough terra Vega after the nitrogen burn. While they were flowering i wasn't really adjusting the quantity of terra Bloom i was giving, cause I honestly think it is hard to know how much to give to a plant, considering they already suffered from the N burn.. then the spider mites came and i thought they caused the yellowing, that was my mistake.

No chucking means straight in the bin!

If you have never experienced bud rot its horrible, spread the buds open and take a look inside where the leaves have died back just incase.

Bud rot will start of like fur then turn the whole bud brown and that stuff you do not want anything to do with.

Back
Top Bottom