Decided to give good ol Ammy girl her very own journal. I shitted out a terrible joint grow journal a couple months ago. I have learned much about the Journaling process since then and wanted to take another shot at her. She was grouped in a journal with month ago harvested AK-47 and Blue Cheese Autos but she herself is just now flowering with her pheno genes and deserves some limelight.

Although I am on my 3rd grow (she is part of my second) and my first was almost 10 years ago now so I don't think it really counts as an educational grow anymore as I've forgotten most of it by now. But here we go with a little info on Ammy....

Strain: Amnesia

Genetics: Sativa dominant mix of Jack Herer, Cinderella 99, and Skunk #1

Notables: Has won 18 total awards including most recently, 2nd place at the Cannazores Cup

THC%: 22-24%

Yield (Indoors): 23 Oz

Height: 31-75 inches (you tell her how big you can let her be)

Flower time: 8-10 weeks

Flavors: Citrus, Diesel, Spice, Wood

Effects: Uplifting, Relaxed, Euphoric

Started off germinating as I always do, Cup of water for 12-18 hours then to the paper plates and paper towels and in the dark cupboard she went for about 36 hours. I wait until the tap root is approximately 4-7cm.

She got dropped into a moist but not wet mix of: coconut coir, peat moss, and vermiculite, 1/4 inch down with a literal dusting almost of the grow medium over top. Then she sat under a 6 bulb fixture with blue spectrum 60-W lights for the first week before moving out of the blue lights to the full 6-60w string beside her auto sisters.

She has been potted a total of 4 times now, finally ending in a 5 gallon water reserve self feed. She started off in a 4 in plastic container for 2 weeks. She was then moved to a 3 gl fabric, then a 3 gallon water reserve self feed, and finally as aforementioned, to the 5 gallon she is in now. Next time around with my phenos, they will end in 8 gl pots. Her roots are ridiculous right now. I'm thankful she is no longer growing down below!

Nutes:
FF Grow Big, Tiger Bloom Fert, Big Bloom, and Buds and Blooms Happy Frog Fert

Soil Addendums:
Always add earthworm castings and Happy Frog is sprinkled in after 2 weeks in vegetative state

Methodology and Training Techniques:
LST-bend and snap, crackle, pop
Lots of Trimming! (With her size, she needs the light!)

Pest Prevention:
N/A aside from Gnats/flies...nothing a hanging sticky won't catch.

Temperature/Humidity/PH:
I like to keep all my flowering girls between 78-84 during the day 68-76 at night.

RH fluctuates between 60 and 70, always keep a water bowl or 2 in the tent.

I use a temp/humidity monitor in the tent at all times that displays on my feed shelf.

PH and moisture are monitored with a 3 way meter, depending on the stage of life, between 6 and 7.5 is where I like to be

She actually started off under a table with the 6-60 W fixture before I got my first tent for them. I had to keep using a jack to lift the table up and add wood blocks under the feet as the ladies grew. Phew, that was work! Luckily that lasted only a month before the 24x48x60 came in along with my first 1000W. She stayed in there with the two autos for about 3 weeks. After her stay in the 60" tent and her 1 week of nightly movement in and out, she is now settled in a 24x48x70 carbon filter and exhaust tent, retrofitted with 2-1000W a 200W Flourescent and a 75W grow bulb.

Heeded some advice to keep her vegging until the autos were almost done flowering and with that, she vegged for a total of 7 weeks before moving to 12/12 from 24/0. At this time I didn't have my second 70" tent yet, so for a week or so I had to just carry her heavy ass into the house and let her sit in a closet overnight. Low and behold she is now approaching 6 weeks since her light transition and I will be starting to check her trichomes come the 30th when she will be at 8 weeks.

As of now, she is a beautiful fat, moderately tall lady. I will continue to update as her flowering continues.

For now here is a compilation of photos for your viewing pleasure.

HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE!!!

20210710_183643.jpg

20210719_172440.jpg

20210730_044645.jpg

20210724_085514.jpg

20210731_220103.jpg

20210808_191656.jpg

20210808_210155.jpg

20210810_222451.jpg

20210810_222444.jpg

Great looking girls, I’ll follow if you don’t mind . I thought you were a newbie , wow
Follow away. I am a newbie...newbie-ish, just happen to have a green thumb and I listen to advice and do my research. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right...I'll be looking for you trolling my girls :)

Follow away. I am a newbie...newbie-ish, just happen to have a green thumb and I listen to advice and do my research. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right...I'll be looking for you trolling my girls :)
Your doing great plus you know how to navigate for help . Check out the contest and tag all the sponsors for sponsor grows . And you can bet I’ll be checking your grow .

Your doing great plus you know how to navigate for help . Check out the contest and tag all the sponsors for sponsor grows . And you can bet I’ll be checking your grow .
Means a bunch, thank you! The contest thing,, I need to get the balls to actually nominate myself, right?? And I should be tagging sponsors in my posts or journals? Look forward to seeing you around

Aaaah I've been hitting them buttons but not in that order...nope, not at all...just banging away smh...thank you kindly :yummy::green_heart:
Watch out for emoji wars now...

Hey Krissie! I'll follow along as well if you don't mind? I brought popcorn!:popcorn:
Hey Rex! Yes, of course, I'll be posting pics and updates tonight now that she has a tent to herself for a little while... I hope it's movie theater butter!!! Or even some kettle corn!! My faves!

Back
Top Bottom