2nd Grow For Maz: Blue Cheese

Yeah but i will need a humidifier controller and they cost a lot where i have seen them. :hmmmm:
I have a small question would it be possible to throw another strain into the tent this late?

You could but make sure you don't run out of room. As for the humidifier what's your humidity at?

You could but make sure you don't run out of room. As for the humidifier what's your humidity at?

Really depends i need to adjust my humidifier sometimes to get the right humidity between 57%-64% or else it will go up to 80%-90%. :confused:
That is why i want the controller it will help me keep the humidity at the right procent when i am not home.

Really haha?
Thought it needed to be at 55-60%.
What about when they go into flower?

Flower is even less around 40-50% but no they don't have to be 55-60% in veg it's just recommended but in my experience they will grow just fine... Kind of like how people say you need 90% humidity when cloning but I keep it at around 60% and it works like a charm... Just try it for yourself and see what happens no point in spending excess money on useless items instead of more stuff like lights.

c9c8ddf37a4580127be79395d62f478a.jpg
can you make out the humidity? It's at 30% and she's looking lovely lol. The highest my humidity got was 50% and that's when I watered some plants.

Flower is even less around 40-50% but no they don't have to be 55-60% in veg it's just recommended but in my experience they will grow just fine... Kind of like how people say you need 90% humidity when cloning but I keep it at around 60% and it works like a charm... Just try it for yourself and see what happens no point in spending excess money on useless items instead of more stuff like lights.

Okay sounds good i will try it out. :)

Day 27 :ganjamon:

It has been 6 days since i topped both the girls they look good so i think i will start the LST training tomorrow. :yummy:
I am just not quite sure on which stems to train i have a little idea but just want to be sure. :hmmmm:

A21A1813-2999-40C5-AA6E-D65597CBD89D.jpeg
90529306-5403-4B83-9294-70A43D871B71.jpeg

490049E9-04A1-4897-8B6B-85CD9AE491C2.jpeg
E5A3BB9F-507C-47A6-BE9A-B5F112CE2FC8.jpeg
10D4382A-9FF8-4272-A370-D3EA58FB1552.jpeg
ABD0AC9E-DFC4-4958-8127-DAE1955974FC.jpeg
EFAF3881-B93E-46F2-B5BE-8789EA8BD9F4.jpeg
A5096D4C-5BF6-4362-9F3A-33127AA7B39A.jpeg
645EDD13-A8AC-41E6-A7CB-3B819C19E889.jpeg

If it were me I would probably bend the middle stem over and try to get the few main growths even at the top. You may even want to wait another week or so to give the two new tops a chance to grow. If you end up with one of the lower growths being taller than the two mains it may tell the plant it has a new main and focus growth on whichever is the tallest.

If it were me I would probably bend the middle stem over and try to get the few main growths even at the top. You may even want to wait another week or so to give the two new tops a chance to grow. If you end up with one of the lower growths being taller than the two mains it may tell the plant it has a new main and focus growth on whichever is the tallest.

Okay should i bend the main stem towards the inside to the right or towards the outside to the left?

Okay should i bend the main stem towards the inside to the right or towards the outside to the left?

For starts take all those side branches and tie them off to the sides. Then if the main branch is higher than the side branches go ahead and bend it down to the same level as the side branches and tie her up. You just want everything nice and uniform at the top of the canopy. Once you finish Tying everything down it may look kind of funny but within a couple more weeks she will have filled out and you'll probably have a very nice canopy if you keep tying the new branches down.

For starts take all those side branches and tie them off to the sides. Then if the main branch is higher than the side branches go ahead and bend it down to the same level as the side branches and tie her up. You just want everything nice and uniform at the top of the canopy. Once you finish Tying everything down it may look kind of funny but within a couple more weeks she will have filled out and you'll probably have a very nice canopy if you keep tying the new branches down.

Okay i will try my best. :)
Can i use thread or should i wait till tomorrow and buy something else to use?

Back
Top Bottom