2nd Grow Girl Scout Cookies - XXX Bubba & MadMan OG - Roots Organic

Re: 2nd Grow Girl Scout Cookies, XXX Bubba, and MadMan OG - Roots Organic

Looking so healthy! Look at them branching out ;) going to back some bushes on your hands! +reps! Keep up the good work my friend.

I wouldn't set the scrog net up till you flip to flower, then as plants stretch you can weave them in and fill it.
Hell yeah just what I needed. Any idea when I need to start adding nutes? I think you said you don't normally grow in soil but I was hoping you might know. From my understanding, this organic soil should be good for about a month. So I am confused do I wait til I start seeing slight deficiencies or do I just start giving them nutes?

I personally would start feeding around 3 weeks. I don't wait for the plant to have a deficiency to feed, I try to keep them healthy and happy, but stay with low doses of nutes.

I personally would start feeding around 3 weeks. I don't wait for the plant to have a deficiency to feed, I try to keep them healthy and happy, but stay with low doses of nutes.

Alright sounds about right. I'm just worried about over ferting since I am growing with organic soil which is supposed to last a month so ive heard.

Maan, just loving their health right now. I will probably start giving them nutes this weekend.

Day 16:
Madman #1
20141013_224708.jpg

Madman #2
20141013_224636-1.jpg

GSC:
20141013_224640.jpg

Bubba:
20141013_224633.jpg

Duuude look at those branches go! Are you stoked?

Lol hell yea, right now im trying to figure out which one going to be the 2nd top lol. Im suprised with the GSC look at all the lush green growth. Going to be a bit paranoid adding nutes lol They look so beautiful haha

Then don't. wait a few more waterings, until the growth spurt slows down :)

Then don't. wait a few more waterings, until the growth spurt slows down :)

:thanks:

I think by the end of this week might be the time. The mad man og's definitely stopped growing vertically at the moment. The Cookies and the Bubba is still thriving. Its crazy how fast they grew within 16 days from clone. I think ill be sticking to clones since I grow for personal use, saves time, electricity, and the "is that a male preflower?!" drama lol. As for the nutes, probably going to go with the Roots Organic player pack.

Good choice :) clones are so much easier to grow also. Plus! You can start giving them nutrients right away.

Just a tip... Always ask what ppm's the mother plant is at. Then you can judge on how much to give from there :)

Killer pictures man, those look better and better everyday!

Killer pictures man, those look better and better everyday!

Hell yea I'm currently thinking of what kind of lighting I want to switch to. I'm thinking 250w hps but worried about the overall cost. Or I can get 2ft 6 or 8 t5 fluorescent fixture which will run me 144w/198 but I would probably use some cfls as well. I figure if I do scrog it might be good with t5s. What do you think

HPS would be the best but you can get some great results with cfl's

Day 19:

Decided I will probably hold off on the nutes for a week or so. Am I overwatering? It seems like MadMan #1's large fan leaves are wilting a bit. Madman #2's large fan leaves look like they might be cupping slightly. The other two are doing great. Question about watering, should I be watering a set amount, having trouble figuring it out with this soil.

IMG_003968.JPG
IMG_003575.JPG
IMG_003385.JPG
IMG_003188.JPG

You see any damage done by it?

Nope not yet, looked like it was just laying on the leave enjoying the light lol. So if I decide to flip to flower within a week or so, would I give them bloom nutes instead of the grow nutes? and would i give them right before the switch or later?

Nope not yet, looked like it was just laying on the leave enjoying the light lol. So if I decide to flip to flower within a week or so, would I give them bloom nutes instead of the grow nutes? and would i give them right before the switch or later?

Yes you would give them the bloom nutes, but wait until after you flip.

Back
Top Bottom