2nd Grow Hindu Kush, AK-48, and GDP

EricSilentbob

Ok, hello everyone I finally decide to my a 2 grow Journal because my first grow I feel was a failure. It tasted to much like fertilizer. This time I'm fertilizing every other water and going to flush extra this time.

I decided to Buy some

Hindu Kush From Sensi seeds

Ak-48 for Nirvana

and GDP giving to me by a friend who found it in a sac
(this Strain was planted late from the other plants)

Here is a little schedule to give an idea whats happening

Decemember 12-22-07 planted seeds in soil
(7 plants)Sensi seeds

1-14-08 planted one GDP seed
1-6-08 week 1
1-13-08 week 2

yea man nice choice on strains. I'm looking forward to the Hindu Kush I hear its a pretty good strain. Go all organic on this grow you will definatly notice a difference in taste but make sure you flush a couple of weeks or so before harvest. Keep us posted on the journal man :grinjoint:

here's a pic before i transplanted them..
Herbs_002.jpg

here the outside of my grow closet.
Herbs_010.jpg

the inside after transplanting.
Herbs_014.jpg

Herbs_012.jpg

Im currently running a 400watt metal halide and 275 equivalent watt of LED lighting.
Herbs_013.jpg

I"m going to give some infor on the strains that i picked.

AK-48
Since the mid 1990’s “AK” strains have been increasingly popular. Our AK-48 is one of the strongest early finishing strains available anywhere. AK-48 produces hard buds with an exceptional penetrating aroma. AK-48 is an indica/sativa hybrid yet it retains most of its sativa qualities in its high. AK-48 finishes in as early as 48 days if conditions are perfect. Winning SEVEN prizes!! in Cannabis competitions, including second prize for the Best Sativa in the 1999 High Times Cannabis Cup, prove AK-48 is a favorite to smoke as well as to grow.

* Plant height: Short Plant
* Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
* THC level: High THC
* Flowering Weeks: 7/8
* Yield : 400/500
* Harvest Month: 10

Hindu Kush

Hindu Kush

This pure Kush originally from the Afghani / Pakistani mountain regions is the result of many years of selective inbreeding. The seedlings are very even and consistent, an excellent indoor variety for crops from seed. Wonderfully potent, but not devastating, very mild for an Indica.

* Strain: Indica
* Parentage: Pure Kush (inbred)
* Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (warm climates)
* Flowering: 45-50 days
* Yield: Up to 90g per plant

Grand Daddy purple

clone only cross of purple urkle with big bud... clone only cross of purple urkle with big bud... clone only cross of purple urkle with big bud...

Some contend a pheno of mendo purps or the purps. What ever it is it's the favortite of the Bay Are Med scene. I 've only smoked it and I've heard cuts are available at clubs. No seeds afaik.

The idea was to cross Purple Urkle with big bud to increase the yield. GDP still vegs slow, and yield is a mere 1/2 lb per 1000 watt light. The smoke is always flavorful to the last hit. It's very hard to conceal yourself while smoking as the smell from the smoke is very thick. Not a good Hotel strain. It's effects are a good pulsing buzz, too strong for some. A good night time smoke as it's largely Indica. Probably some of the best medicine available, it's effective and reliable and provides relief from multiple symptoms.

I'm definitely going to go organic. ORGANIC 4LIFE.

HERE HERE! May your plants grow strong and healthy, and may you be gifted with many a female. :Rasta:

looking fantastic man, definatly looking like some indicas haha How is that ducting working with your light?? what kind of fan are you using to draw the air away from the light and does it help control the heat pretty well. reason why I ask is I have a reflector thats pretty simular and my 400 watt hps puts out a lot of heat and I want to control that a little better. :allgood:

I think youll love the AK48, nice taste numbs your tounge and mouth and the high, the name says it pretty powerful smoke.

Its just a weak fan i got at radioshack, but i also have a an exhaust fan that draw air out of the room for 5 minutes every few hours.

Awwwww. I was looking forward to the GDP but the grow will be amazing, regardless. +rep for the lost Grandaddy!

I hate getting off topic, but wherd you come across that led panel? did you make it yourself?, i have quite a small grow space an am interested in something similar. any how, Nice job on the grow m8, good looking plants and the best of luck! :cheesygrinsmiley:

p.s.- I'll be watching.....muahahaha.....muahahahahaha... :rofl::bong:

-LiCuid

I dont know if he got the leds here or not but Htg garden do have similar led fixtures.. Heres the link check it out High Tech Garden Supply

Hope that helps
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom