2nd Grow Journal - Sour Diesel - Auto Flowers

Got a question leaves are yellowing quick but about more than 75% of pistols are still white? Plant did have a Cal Mag deficiency but got it under control. I'll post pictures later today but any guess on why their turning yellow faster than the pistols or is it normal?

Got a question leaves are yellowing quick but about more than 75% of pistols are still white? Plant did have a Cal Mag deficiency but got it under control. I'll post pictures later today but any guess on why their turning yellow faster than the pistols or is it normal?
Are you still feeding full strength nutrients according to you schedule at the correct ph?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Honestly I'm not sure the pH level need to get the tool but I fill up a gallon of tap water let it sit for a day or 2 to dissolve the fluoride and chlorine before watering time and I add the Cal Mag which by what I read it lows the pH level as well so a good guess I'm thinking like between 6.0-6.5 the tap water here in my area is about 7.5 on average. Also my last feeding of nutrients was Friday.

Honestly I'm not sure the pH level need to get the tool but I fill up a gallon of tap water let it sit for a day or 2 to dissolve the fluoride and chlorine before watering time and I add the Cal Mag which by what I read it lows the pH level as well so a good guess I'm thinking like between 6.0-6.5 the tap water here in my area is about 7.5 on average. Also my last feeding of nutrients was Friday.
What is in your pots?
Soil?
Make sure you let them dry well in between.

Bill

Yea soil fox farm ocean and indo they usually dry within 3 days I stick my finger in and it's dry to my knuckle no dirt sticks to my finger or anything but if anything I'll wait and extra day

PS the lower fan leaves are still greens it's mainly the upper fan leaves
You may need to wait longer in between watering.
Can you lift the pot to tell the weight.
Probably slightly overwatered.

Bill

Yea soil fox farm ocean and indo they usually dry within 3 days I stick my finger in and it's dry to my knuckle no dirt sticks to my finger or anything but if anything I'll wait and extra day
Hey gmom, so the finger in dirt method is not reliable....if your pot is 10-12 inches deep.....then putting your finger in 1-2 inches in the top of the pot only tells you the top is getting dry not the bottom.

Picking the pots up for soil is a really good method to keep track of watering...heavy =wait and light =water.... I keep a pot filled with my dry soil to reference how light it should be....with consideration of the plants weight.

That makes since thanks you for the advice let's me know to wait about another day or so but I need to get a pot just with soil so I can do the pick up method. I'm learning slowly but surely on the little things I need to watch out for.

I want to thank the new guys who join my journal today and giving me more advice and just liking my posting it's make me feel good and gives me that uplifting feeling to continue making more journals. I'm slowly but surely getting my next stuff going for my next grow which would be the strains Guerilla Glue, Burce Banner, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme, and more Sour Diesel from 420 again.

So everyone it's crazy how the hairs change so quick but it looking like the pistols are almost 50% brown. Check the pistols in a couple days than check the trichomes as well. Here's some pictures guys

IMG_20220606_182648380.jpg

IMG_20220606_182637543.jpg

IMG_20220606_182629468.jpg

IMG_20220606_182621424.jpg

IMG_20220606_182612347.jpg

Hey guys sorry I haven't been doing my weekly updates on the girls but I have already harvested 2 of them the first girl that look the best came out to 45 grams after dried the second came out to 24 grams. Still got one more to harvest and dry. She looking good and thick. Also, I have everything setup and ready for the next grow now just need to get some more seeds once the seeds get in I'll be starting another grow journal. Here's some pictures starting with the first girl that got cut and dry to the 2nd plant and also a couple pictures so the next grow. Made some edibles with the trimmings which gets you high all day long. I'll post more pictures on next post.

Snapchat-1405768830.jpg

Snapchat-1743426577.jpg

IMG_20220612_075106022.jpg

IMG_20220612_075112983.jpg

IMG_20220612_102547130.jpg

Snapchat-1405768830.jpg

Snapchat-1409390606.jpg

IMG_20220624_120221659_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220626_004144451_HDR.jpg

Hey guys about to start a new journal also about to end this one and post pictures of the buds later when their dry and cured. Thank you all reading my journal and stick through it all let's get this next girls bigger and better

Snapchat-2075321883.jpg

Back
Top Bottom