2nd Grow: Medijuana, flowering

Took these just after lights out at end of day 15 of flower phase. This is my 2nd grow, they are both clones from my first (some pics in my gallery). They are under 400w sonlight xtreme hps, in 3 lliter airpots with biobizz allmix. im using nutes, biogrow, biobloom and molasses(tate n lyes black treacle)., for size reference, the bottom tray dimensions are 117 x 40cm. Any opinions appreciated :) bp
DSC_05681.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

Re: 2nd Grow - Medijuana, flowering 2 weeks

Go bassplayer! :cheer:

What kind of pots are those growing in? Never seen those before very cool.

correction to my first post...my bulb is Flower Spectre HPS Xtreme Output 400w..its is my ballast of course that in 400w Sonlight Electronic hps/mh....(guess i looked kinda stupid for a while)...just like us noobs should do too :ganjamon: bp

Hey Guys, Thanks for stoppin by and checkin things out...
Hers some update pics from 23 days...I have added biobizz topmax to the mix, and also have improved co2 setup for each of the girls...they seem to be happy enough...hope u enjoy the pics :smokin: bp
DSC_0606.jpg
DSC_0605.jpg
DSC_0604.jpg
DSC_0602.jpg
DSC_0598.jpg
DSC_05971.jpg
DSC_05951.jpg
DSC_0594.jpg

Question: First time grower here, how is it some plants get nice and frosty from early and some don't? Is humidity a factor in this?

Hell yeah!

Well i am only onto around 14 days, so is still early, but think my humidity is bordering on high.

Will see in a few more days :)

im at around 50% in daytime, and upto 85% at nite...i was watering late in the day and thinkin the water content of soil in an enclosed space would increase humidity during the dark hours...so just today i switched to watering earlier in the day soo the soil is dryer through the nite...see what my gauge reads in the morning :)...ur grow is comin on nice too:thumb:

thanks for the preview dude i have 2 med females at 7 days in flower
medijuana_strain_013_Small_.jpg

medijuana_strain_010_Small_.jpg

medijuana_strain_008_Small_.jpg

medijuana_strain_007_Small_.jpg

medijuana_strain_004_Small_.jpg

Actually I think am underfeeding... Going to increase the feeding to the instructions on the bottles *coughs*

Also going to get me some Topmax... using Grow and Bloom right now, had been using root juice up til now too, but unsure if I should keep that up during flower.

Will also look out for some molasses.

Back
Top Bottom