2nd Grow - NL & White Widow Autos

Day 67
420-magazine-mobile1493858915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile812636414.jpg

Im hopping on cause i have one nl already 27 days old and i was looking at some WW A-F like how your doing here so i wanna see how yours goes kinda like a test run for me cuz im pretty new to this grow world!! .

Always good to see great results on trained and topped autos! Can't wait till mine get old enough. Autos are new to me, all I find is keep training to a minimum. But 300w Mars and training seems to be the way to go! Good journal.

Always good to see great results on trained and topped autos! Can't wait till mine get old enough. Autos are new to me, all I find is keep training to a minimum. But 300w Mars and training seems to be the way to go! Good journal.

Thank you GrimReefer, and welcome.

Also today i realized that i somehow super cropped it as well? Not sure 100% though

420-magazine-mobile331546654.jpg

2nd Grow - NL & White Widow Autos

Thanks for the greeting!
I intentionally supercropped a Big Speed Bud that's just started flowering last night. Soften the stem and bent it a full 90- By morning, it was back up straight with a hard lump where I bent it.. I was worried i over did it at first.. next time I might tie it down.

I would say 1-2 weeks more, I want to get around 60-70% of pistils to turn brown..

also I'll check the trichomes tomorrow with a microscope for a more accurate decision

Let me know when you make that journal .

Back
Top Bottom