2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

Good luck harvesting clones off that find. I would make sure to spray it with water to knock off any potential mites or pests before you bring it into your garden. Take it from me, you don't want to invite any guests into your house.

Mine came from a friend, the same friend who makes dab concentrates. If the high is anything like his dabs, I'm not even sure I want it LMAO. That being said, the dab concentrate hit is a much shorter duration but the potency is off the charts with the Buddha kush. Take that honeymoon in Canada and I'll make it worth your while .........
Haha. Considering three out of the four island we are going to on our cruise, were destroyed. If the cruise line cancels the cruise is the only way we get our money back. If that happens then we will be heading north to your area.

Damn right!!! The world needs more ATF in it!! We will get you up and running with them
Honourary first run.......of course. Part of it anyway lol. I've promised my girl CBD strains too. So many strains , might have to consider a reno before we even start....

Good luck harvesting clones off that find. I would make sure to spray it with water to knock off any potential mites or pests before you bring it into your garden. Take it from me, you don't want to invite any guests into your house.
50 was in the parking lot when we arrived today.....weird! I'm gonna check in again tomorrow.

Definitely on high alert for bugs if it's still there. You scared enough of us......

Maybe 5 0 dropped it off there to see if there were any takers? Be careful.
Tomorrow.....44 years of avoiding them at all costs will prove helpful I'm sure. Happy thanksgiving guys!

My brother.........happy thanksgiving...
420-magazine-mobile871581913.jpg

Maybe 5 0 dropped it off there to see if there were any takers? Be careful.
This thing has a main stem like a kids arm.....should I take the whole thing? I cud try to reveg it, no frost here yet!?

This thing has a main stem like a kids arm.....should I take the whole thing? I cud try to reveg it, no frost here yet!?

I personally would just go for some cuttings. Easier to conceal if someone else comes along. Not like I'm one to talk about concealing weed or anything, but I'm not thinking of myself here.

Unfortunately that big mother was gone today upon arrival to the dog park......so I'll never know, lol.

That being said, I did get a few unexpected photos this morning of my Amber trichomes development. Because of what I was growing and why I was growing it I decided to harvest the plants in my tent today leaving only the two hash plants still growing. Luckily I had been flushing these plans for the past 10 days or so.
420-magazine-mobile1587342965.jpg

Unexpected late comers, my 2 Buddha kush
420-magazine-mobile286985633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473827007.jpg

My Alpha dawg. Love growing this one, I will definitely grow her again.
420-magazine-mobile829930865.jpg

Group shot drying.....
420-magazine-mobile666917394.jpg

Looking excellent my brother!!! You will be harvesting that one soon!!
Amazing at the 6-week Mark how my hash plants are still stacking. I love touching them and just getting a little whiff of their Aroma..... Incredible smelling! The three I harvested on the weekend were in the flower tent about two weeks ahead of my others being switched over. This all makes sense now that I look back on my notes..... Thank God for a good journal and good notes!

Amazing at the 6-week Mark how my hash plants are still stacking. I love touching them and just getting a little whiff of their Aroma..... Incredible smelling! The three I harvested on the weekend were in the flower tent about two weeks ahead of my others being switched over. This all makes sense now that I look back on my notes..... Thank God for a good journal and good notes!

I hear ya. You know, I have a pretty damn good memory but the journal keeps me on the straight and narrow. Ms Stank can never understand how I keep everything straight in my head. Like when I was battling the mites, she would ask "when did you spray this plant last" and I would respond "Well I sprayed that one with the SNS-217 3 days ago and sprayed it with water n alcohol 5 days ago so I will need to spray it again tonight". Now mind you I had 12 plants so keeping track of when I sprayed what plant with what product got to be a pain in the arse after a few sprayings. Thank god I have a word document journal where I jot down notes that I don't include on my journals here. I had to reference it more than a few times to keep shit straight. I can't wait to go back down to fewer plants and have them all in the same size pots (hard to remember which plants got watered and when they were watered and different sized pots generally take different numbers of days between waterings). It was much easier with fewer plants all of them in the same size pot. I really need a grease board that I can reference....perhaps hang it on the tent for ease of use. Anyways, hope all is well for you brother!

I hear ya. You know, I have a pretty damn good memory but the journal keeps me on the straight and narrow. Ms Stank can never understand how I keep everything straight in my head. Like when I was battling the mites, she would ask "when did you spray this plant last" and I would respond "Well I sprayed that one with the SNS-217 3 days ago and sprayed it with water n alcohol 5 days ago so I will need to spray it again tonight". Now mind you I had 12 plants so keeping track of when I sprayed what plant with what product got to be a pain in the arse after a few sprayings. Thank god I have a word document journal where I jot down notes that I don't include on my journals here. I had to reference it more than a few times to keep shit straight. I can't wait to go back down to fewer plants and have them all in the same size pots (hard to remember which plants got watered and when they were watered and different sized pots generally take different numbers of days between waterings). It was much easier with fewer plants all of them in the same size pot. I really need a grease board that I can reference....perhaps hang it on the tent for ease of use. Anyways, hope all is well for you brother!
Yes, I have to keep a paper journal for myself otherwise I would be lost with only five plants. I have no idea how you would keep it all straight without some sort of organizing documentation.

I'm hurting today my friend, bad back from pushing myself too hard in the backyard last week.

Yes, I have to keep a paper journal for myself otherwise I would be lost with only five plants. I have no idea how you would keep it all straight without some sort of organizing documentation.

I'm hurting today my friend, bad back from pushing myself too hard in the backyard last week.

Damn, sorry to hear that brother. Wish you the best in getting past it. I am on a 3 or 4 day good stretch. I haven't had this long of a good stretch in a long time. I can feel it if I twist or reach in the wrong manner, but I am thankful for the reprieve.

I probably jinxed it by last week saying to myself " wow, it's been a while since my back hurt" LMAO.... my bad.....

I probably jinxed it by last week saying to myself " wow, it's been a while since my back hurt" LMAO.... my bad.....

I know....I always have that thought when I hit a good stretch......"Uh oh, why is this not hurting, whats going to happen next?"

Back
Top Bottom