2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

I'm gonna have some dryweights in a few days but this is gonna pretty much wrap it up for this grow ladies and gentlemen. I harvested my second hash plant this morning to a tune of 151 grams or just over 5.25 ozs.. Yesterday I did the same with my first hash plant and got another respectable 147 grams, so again just around that 5.25 oz mark. My Alpha Dawg came in at 46 grams dry, Pickles 32 grams dry despite my Nitrogen issues with her and Amber came in at 58. I'm expecting the hash plants to do the same and lose 80% of their weight so around another 2-3 ozs from them. I'm liking the variety of what I've just grown. Maybe not a massive yield again this time but once more I have learned a ton and met a whole bunch of amazing people.

Here's to longstanding friendships and hopefully I get to see all of you again on my next Journal.

Final weights to come.......

Here is the link to my next grow, although it is a side project I am completing my new grow space this fall as well as starting my next set of seeds. Trying something completely new with regards to my soil, let's see how this plays out.....

My new grow space

Congrats bro and will jump in on your next run ...
Thanks a ton for tuning in King, you're a gentleman (although I use the term loosely LMAO) I certainly appreciate all the advice.

Thanks a ton for tuning in King, you're a gentleman (although I use the term loosely LMAO) I certainly appreciate all the advice.

No problem man just spread your teachings

Everyone should be. Smoking bro.

Here is the link to my next grow, although it is a side project I am completing my new grow space this fall as well as starting my next set of seeds. Trying something completely new with regards to my soil, let's see how this plays out.....

My new grow space

You know I will be there brother!!

You made a good haul with the harvest Guy. Waiting to see how you make out next.
Thanks brother. Worked out to about 250 grams dried......looking forward to the next girls.

Hash plants came in at 112 G dry. 248 g total for this grow.....not too bad.

This one's done too Teddy....thanks for an awesome forum!

Not much of a hunter. I like catch and release lol.....

Well b'y, I'm not much of a hunter but the right person asked me at the right time to go along. And this year it'll be good for the depression to get outdoors. I had a crappy year with it so I figure it'll do me good.

I don't do much catch and release. I prefer hook and cook. Can't beat a good meal of fresh fish.

Well b'y, I'm not much of a hunter but the right person asked me at the right time to go along. And this year it'll be good for the depression to get outdoors. I had a crappy year with it so I figure it'll do me good.

I don't do much catch and release. I prefer hook and cook. Can't beat a good meal of fresh fish.
You can't beat being outdoors no matter what frame of mind you're in, it will cheer you up.

As a child, my father bought me and my little brother pellet guns and we proceeded to take them up to the family Cottage and shoot everything we could. One day I decided to try a life Target and shot a chickadee that was feeding on the cedar out front of our house. When there was an explosion of feathers, I was absolutely mortified...... the pellet gun went into my closet at home and hasn't been touched since as far as firing is concerned LOL. Pellet gun now resides at my brother's house where it will likely spend the rest of its life LMAO. Tough for me to let a duck or deer go lol......." just kidding buddy; be free!"... lol..

I have lots of friends who are Hunters..... no issues, just not my thing.

You can't beat being outdoors no matter what frame of mind you're in, it will cheer you up.

As a child, my father bought me and my little brother pellet guns and we proceeded to take them up to the family Cottage and shoot everything we could. One day I decided to try a life Target and shot a chickadee that was feeding on the cedar out front of our house. When there was an explosion of feathers, I was absolutely mortified...... the pellet gun went into my closet at home and hasn't been touched since as far as firing is concerned LOL. Pellet gun now resides at my brother's house where it will likely spend the rest of its life LMAO. Tough for me to let a duck or deer go lol......." just kidding buddy; be free!"... lol..

I have lots of friends who are Hunters..... no issues, just not my thing.

I usually don't get a deer license, just a bird license, and even then, it's mostly for target practice with my .22 out in the woods. I'm still rather surprised that I'm getting a deer license.

I usually don't get a deer license, just a bird license, and even then, it's mostly for target practice with my .22 out in the woods. I'm still rather surprised that I'm getting a deer license.
I wouldn't even know where to start LOL.

You need a permit to sight your gun?

Well, deer season doesn't start until Monday and moose season is over - all five days of it (used to be only three days here in NB). You don't want to be in the woods with a centre-fire rifle without some sort of authorization. I'll probably get my license today.

Back
Top Bottom