2nd Grow- Shark Tooth

hey everybody. well ive been reading up on some things and im pretty sure theese seeds arent ao x sis, so i have no idea. so i also have no clue if they are even fem. kinda a bummer but i will continue this and if 1 is a female, i will take clones for my next grow. i also smoked a few js the other day and kinda made my cab just a litle bit better. temps stay cooler, better circulation and its also a clone and flower cab. yey. i wil update with some pics later on today

Shitts messy but her it is. The lower seed/clone area is 17" tall by 30". I'm hoping to get all of it done before Thanksgiving. And I'm going to rewire the ballasts so it is just a cord, this weekend.
IMAG07171.jpg

if u can, i'd move that ballast outside the cab. it'll reduce the heat transfer to u're plants as well as increase the longevity of the ballast.

the ballast themselves are above it. but its open, i need to get some ply wood to cut some doors that are large enough for both be individual. and im trying to improve my ventilation to reduce heat and increase in flow period. and for the space it is i was thinking a 4" inline, or 2 booster inline fans. but i do have a question if booster fans rate the same cfm and are much quieter why arent they used more often in grow rooms?

they are. it's just the design. inline fans have the heat flowing across the whole motor & heat is what kills elec. motors, not running them. the motors just don't last as long. with regular exhaust fans the motor is off to the side. same w/mag. ballasts....the cooler u can keep 'em the longer they last. i have some ballasts that are 25/30yrs old & they work perfectly.

Yeah I have magnetic ballasts too. And the run hot as hell so I rewired them w/ a longer cord from the socket so I can help keep it cool. I raised them above the cab as heat rises only sounds logical to do so. As off next week I'm buying my fan or fans most likely. And I kinda need to makeshift a door somehow for the veg clone area below so light leeks don't occur.

yea i harvested her already, sorry no pics ive been busy as hell with classes and work. all together dried was 15.6 grms. not bad dense and the high was soaring bud faydes after a while with no come down. great for going threw the day!

i was planning on timing the lights during this week to decrease an hr every day till 12 12, herd its a little less stress and kinda helps play a "nature" like simulation though super fast. eh who knows untill ya try!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom