2nd Half Of The Barneys Farm LSD Grow - Clones In The Tent

gr865

What happening in my 4 x 4 w/twin 315W CMH's.

These went into the tent on 1/24. Five Barneys Farm LSD, 4 of one pheno and i second pheno.
20180124_134943.jpg
20180124_132608.jpg

Put them into flower on 1/29, here they are after one week, 2/5
20180205_090759_2_.jpg
20180205_090809_2_.jpg
20180205_090816_2_.jpg

The plant in the foreground is also a BF LSD but it comes from my buddies grow, I am working with him in his quest to grow his own meds.
This is one I just got back from him, he is not use to coco, has been growing in soil this round. So mag def is a prob here, working on it. Going to put it in the veg cab for a bit.

I also had a bit of a mag issue, I was so wrapped up in the vertical grow I kind of was undecided if I wanted to do these clones, so they got neglected. Spent way to long in the solos not getting proper waterings and care. My BAD!
Well it is what it is! At least I know the quality is very good, so what I get out of this grow will just be a bonus to the vert grow.

I do have this little lady under the veg light.
20180205_090442_2_.jpg
20180205_090420_2_.jpg
20180205_090411_2_.jpg

A little history for her. I took three clones off of LSD #5 at about 32 days into flower, put them in Root Riot cubes and into my little cloner/seed starter. They took forever to begin rooting, almost 4 weeks for one to show a root out of the cube. I went ahead an planted them into coco solo's, they were in them for two plus weeks when I began noticing that two had begun wilting, so I took the third and put it in a 3/4 gallon plastic pot. The dusty redness is coco from transplant, was rushed and did a sloppy job. The roots on this plant were much more prominent but not as much as I prefer. It is in coco now but once it takes off I am either going to take it to a friend upstate who grows DWC and let him Monster Crop it, or once it roots enough and begins decent growth I may repot into lite Super Soil/Coco into a 15 - 25 gallon smart pot. Veg (Monster Crop) it out for 10 to 15 weeks and put it into flower.

All kinds of thoughts bussing through this very stoned mind at present. What do y'all think? How about a one plant grow, Monster Cropped and grow horizontal, low but not SCrogged, LST to flatten. Another thought, build a 30" carousel w/drip irrig and grown in the same manner as above.

I have time to do the research on this, could be a lot of fun and would give me an early start on my fall grow.

GR

Back
Top Bottom