Things are starting to look better and better...
Just went and gave the girls their first Microblast Bath... (Foliar Spray) which should be a little helpful to white widow on softening up the shell a bit so she can shed that thing...

Looking at the final strain, Cole Train, She has popped and her tap is exposed! She will be in the dirt by tomorrow night it looks like...
Can't wait! Finally, all the girls will be together!

I would like to get their daytime humidity levels up a little bit... It has been ranging from 39-50%; I need to either lower the daytime temp and cool it down slightly or hook up my second humidifier - I would like to see the daytime humidity around 50-65%

Sorry for not having an update lately...

But I will have some picture posted tonight along with Individual Strain Updates...

Red Diesel:
A few minor things to work out, but looking good
diesel_621.JPG

Strawberry Blue:
A Slight "N" Burn...but adjustments have been made...doing well
Strawberry_621.JPG

Trainwreck:
Looking very Healthy!!!!
Trainwreck_621.JPG

Cole Train:
Still Small, but looking good
ColeTrain_621.JPG

Here is a group photo....
group_621.JPG

Red Diesel:
Looking very Healthy and doing quite well!!!
RedDiesel_7-3.JPG

Strawberry Blue:
Recovering from a slight "N" burn, but otherwise doing great!
Strawberry_7-3.JPG

Trainwreck:
Had a slight 'N' Burn and a Micro Nute Deficiency, but all is well now!
Trainwreck_7-3.JPG

Cole Train:
Slowly but surely catching up
ColeTrain_7-3.JPG

Blue Cheese:
Last to be invited to the campout... but she is starting to come along nicely
BlueChesse_7-3.JPG

and here is a group photo
group_7-3.JPG

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!!

Going back and reviewing my last few updates... I forgot to add that "White Widow" didnt make it...she didnt take root and didnt survive...she was replaced with "Blue Cheese" and as you can see doing well...

So the Strains are as follows in order of planting:
Red Diesel
Strawberry Blue
Trainwreck
Cole Train
Blue Cheese

Equipment:

Starter Mix consists of 75% soil 25% jiffy start

Soil:

(Amendment Amounts are per Gallon of Soil)

Vegetative Mix is Cooking

Fertilizer Amendments:

HI JedHiGH..lol.. Good name! Nice setup buddy:thumb: Just a qik question for you, have you grown from seed under a MH solely, and also a HPS by itself? If so, did you notice if the HPS had a faster growth rate than the MH?? Sorry for the Q, just noticed ur using a 600w MH same as me.

Well here are some photos

Group
0_Group.JPG

Red Diesel
1_Red_Diesel.JPG

Strawberry Blue
2_Strawberry_Blue.JPG

2_Strawberry_Blue_2.JPG

Trainwreck
3_Trainwreck.JPG

Cheese
4_Cheese.JPG

White Widow
5_White_Widow.JPG

5_White_Widow_2.JPG

MY new girl is at the same stage as ur Straw.Blue in these pics, tho my girl is little shorter, she is just starting to kick on since transplanting to her 35 litre pot. Growth slowed for few days due to this i believe. Im giving light nutes every 3rd water of 10%n-8%p-6%k - should i up her P+K at this stage a little or wait til she gets 2 set of true leaves?? Thank you!:thanks:

Looks really nice.:bravo:
everyone looks really healthy. a little nute burn's not so bad.
And RIP WW really like that strain.
:peace:

Thanks.... and yes I was quite disappointed and sad to see WW not make it...but it's replaced with one I've never tried at all, so might be a surprise

HI JedHiGH..lol.. Good name! Nice setup buddy:thumb: Just a qik question for you, have you grown from seed under a MH solely, and also a HPS by itself? If so, did you notice if the HPS had a faster growth rate than the MH?? Sorry for the Q, just noticed ur using a 600w MH same as me.

I haven't every tried one light over the other for a full term... i have heard both arguments but never tried to grow with just one type...
I've heard that mH is better than HPS for full term, because the HPS during Veg can cause stretching...I've also heard that the other way around (that blue spectrum doesnt cause stretching but red does) ...I have found many references of successful grows with both types being used full term... some say HPS is better due to the fact the blue spectrum isnt great for buds and so on and so forth...honestly I would say it also has somewhat to do with the strain as well... I would experiment...worst case is gonna be some stretching with smaller buds; your not gonna kill her tho...
and have even heard of those that switch from mH to HPS during 12/12 and then back to mH the last 2-3 weeks of flowering (which is something I think I'm going to do this time and see what happens)

MY new girl is at the same stage as ur Straw.Blue in these pics, tho my girl is little shorter, she is just starting to kick on since transplanting to her 35 litre pot. Growth slowed for few days due to this i believe. Im giving light nutes every 3rd water of 10%n-8%p-6%k - should i up her P+K at this stage a little or wait til she gets 2 set of true leaves?? Thank you!:thanks:

In my opinion, I wouldn't up the P or K until about the 4th to 5th node...they use way more N at this stage but are still prone to dying off from over nutes...every 3rd watering is a good schedule tho... I'm using pretty much all organics and I flush out about the same with pH controlled plain water in between feedings

I would say start up'ing the P and K a little bit around or a node or 2 before this stage
Strawberry_621.JPG

Strawberry Blue on June 21st

Things are going pretty good...things are a little more under control now all in all....
Here is a photo update:thumb:

Red Diesel:
Looking very healthy!!
reddiesel1_7-10-12.JPG

reddiesel2_7-10-12.JPG

Strawberry Blue:
I think the "N" Burn has been resolved, about to go back to regular feeding
strawberry1_7-10-12.JPG

strawberry2_7-10-12.JPG

Trainwreck:
Still struggling with a Micro-Nute Deficiency, but I think its under control now
trainwreck1_7-10-12.JPG

trainwreck2_7-10-12.JPG

Cole Train:
Still a we-bit small, but catching up nicely
coletrain_7-10-12.JPG

Blue Cheese:
Right there with cole train... but coming along quite well
Bluecheese_7-10-12.JPG

and the Group photo...
group_7-10-12.JPG

Back 2 (front to back) Trainwreck, Strawberry Blue
Front 3 (front to back) Cole Train, Blue Cheese, Red Diesel

Red Diesel:
Looking really well...no issues
reddiesel1_7-20-12.JPG

reddiesel2_7-20-12.JPG

Strawberry Blue:
Doing okay...still a little yellowing but I do believe it is all under control
strawberry1_7-20-12.JPG

strawberry2_7-20-12.JPG

Trainwreck:
Still not quite sure what her issue is....but I'm working on it
trainwreck1_7-20-12.JPG

trainwreck2_7-20-12.JPG

Cole Train:
Catching up very nicely
coletrain_7-20-12.JPG

Blue Cheese:
Looking pretty good, and catching up well
bluecheese_7-20-12.JPG

Here is the Group Photo....
group1_7-20-12.JPG

group2_7-20-12.JPG

Front 3 (front to back) - Blue Cheese..Strawberry Blue..Cole Train
Back 2 (front to back) - Red Diesel (Hard to see) and Trainwreck

:popcorn:
:thumb:Nice start, I have a cole train (freebe for next grow) hope it turns out to be good smoke.
I plant my seeds so I harvest 1 plant about every 12 to 18 days.

Does any of your equipment in your tent have red lights on them? like your power strips.
It could hurt when you go to 12/12.

:popcorn:
:thumb:Nice start, I have a cole train (freebe for next grow) hope it turns out to be good smoke.
I plant my seeds so I harvest 1 plant about every 12 to 18 days.

Does any of your equipment in your tent have red lights on them? like your power strips.
It could hurt when you go to 12/12.

Thanks!!! I hope they all turn out to be some good smoke haha, but I will let you know how Cole Train turns out! And I like that harvest cycle...I need a second tent so I can do something like that!

and no, when its night time for the girls; they sleep in complete darkness...my humidifier has a red light but its covered. And the Red light on the timer is only red when the lights are powered up and the timer has kicked on :)

I use my closet(8 plants) 2'x5'x8' and a grow tent(4plants) 2.5'x2.5'x7' at the foot of my bed, all dwc.
The closet is for auto's and the tent is the for normal girls.

Back
Top Bottom