I use my closet(8 plants) 2'x5'x8' and a grow tent(4plants) 2.5'x2.5'x7' at the foot of my bed, all dwc.
The closet is for auto's and the tent is the for normal girls.

Very nice!!!! I dunno if I have the patients for trying DWC hahaha... I've been soil since I started and haven't tried any other method

added a few rope ties to all the girls to either bend them over and/or spread the bottom branches out

Photo update is coming soon!

Red Diesel:
Looking pretty good...tied her top over a bit...gonna shape her up!
reddiesel_7-26-12.JPG

reddiesel2_7-26-12.JPG

Strawberry Blue:
Recovering nicely from the N burn she had; tied her top as well!
Strawberry_7-26-12.JPG

Strawberry2_7-26-12.JPG

Trainwreck:
Still got some craziness going on with her...thought it was a micronute deficiency but I dont know...cant seem to get her lined out properly...tied out some of her bottom branches
Trainwreck_7-26-12.JPG

Trainwreck2_7-26-12.JPG

Trainwreck3_7-26-12.JPG

Cole Train:
Doing well...top tied
ColeTrain_7-26-12.JPG

ColeTrain2_7-26-12.JPG

Blue Cheese:
Doing the best of all of them it seems! Tied her top over, and I wish I would have done it to the rest of them sooner... shes is gonna look pretty awesome and end up being busy as hell if I keep up on shaping her!
BlueCheese_7-26-12.JPG

BlueCheese2_7-26-12.JPG

Group:
And the Group Photo...
group_7-26-12.JPG

I know that some of these are a little blurry....i think the camera settings were off....I'll clean it and take some more photos in a couple days!

When I get home from work tonight; I'm gonna start "cooking" the flower mix recipe
I'm thinking I'm about to get Red Diesel, Strawberry Blue, and Trainwreck into their bigger/final containers...
Gonna hold off a bit on Cole Train and Blue Cheese

And most likely there will be a photo update tonight...shooting for some clearer photos than last time :)

Transplanted Strawberry Blue and Trainwreck into their bigger/final containers... hopefully that will help things a bit... gonna get Red Diesel transplanted soon... leaving Cole Train and Blue Cheese for a bit longer so I can train and shape them and they can have some more time to get a bit larger!

Photos coming soon!

The pics and info was awesome. Thanks for all you posted. I will be using some of your ideas and nutes if you don't mind. I really want to try indoor growing. Outdoor is all I have been doing but I would hate to lose my grow to sticky fingers some people have..lol. I live in Hawaii so outdoor is easy and alot cheaper as for the electricity goes. Aloha

The pics and info was awesome. Thanks for all you posted. I will be using some of your ideas and nutes if you don't mind. I really want to try indoor growing. Outdoor is all I have been doing but I would hate to lose my grow to sticky fingers some people have..lol. I live in Hawaii so outdoor is easy and alot cheaper as for the electricity goes. Aloha

Glad to have you on board :) and by all means; learn and experiment away! That's what this is for :) I have only done outdoor a few times, some not so successful; but I like the control of the indoor! But Hawaii would be cool!

Red Diesel:
Transplanted to final container and set in flowering soil mix
Doing quite well...trimmed up a bit with some LST
RedDiesel1_8-6-12.JPG

RedDiesel2_8-6-12.JPG

Strawberry Blue:
Looking like the leaning tower, she is coming along great, trimmed up...LST...
Transplanted to final container and set in flowering soil mix...
Strawberry1_8-6-12.JPG

Strawberry2_8-6-12.JPG

Trainwreck:
Starting to come out of her health issues pretty well...trimmed off all the dead and ugly...left her with some bare places but she will be okay...Transplanted to final container and set in flowering soil mix
Trainwreck1_8-6-12.JPG

Trainwreck2_8-6-12.JPG

Cole Train:
Transplanted to final container and set in flowering soil mix; The youngest to get the transplant, but she was doing well and I didnt want to give her a reason to go sour...she we just got her to a bigger container and went on ahead... LST is coming along great! About to bend her back around in on herself :)
ColeTrain1_8-6-12.JPG

ColeTrain2_8-6-12.JPG

ColeTrain3_8-6-12.JPG

Blue Cheese:
Still in the smaller container....might be transplanted in a few weeks...looking very good!
BlueCheese1_8-6-12.JPG

BlueCheese2_8-6-12.JPG

Group:
And the group shot....
group_8-6-12.JPG

I have been playing around and readjusting my LST ropes...things are starting to look much much better

Most likely I will have a photo update later on tonight when things power up....

Plants are looking nice so how did you fix the trainwreak?
I had the same problem, I did a few things first i flushed the I feed 1/2 strength nuts with mollasses and folair feed with epsom salt seems to be working. I also think I had the fan to close to my plants. what ever I did fixed the claw shaping of the leafs and the color came back nice. but congrates so far on the grow:goodjob:

Plants are looking nice so how did you fix the trainwreak?
I had the same problem, I did a few things first i flushed the I feed 1/2 strength nuts with mollasses and folair feed with epsom salt seems to be working. I also think I had the fan to close to my plants. what ever I did fixed the claw shaping of the leafs and the color came back nice. but congrates so far on the grow:goodjob:

I think she had nute lockout from a pH issue...I think my pH pen was outta whack, I re-calibrated it; flushed trainwreck, stopped all nute feeding through the container and was foliar feeding with seaweed...trimmed off all the dead and restarted the nute feeding schedule

Claw is usually a pH issue...

Thanks and Glad to have you an board

Made the Switch from mH to HPS
and the Light Cycle has been knocked down to a 14/10 - will be at 12/12 in the next couple days
photo update coming soon

Red Diesel:
RedDiesel_9-16-12.JPG

RedDiesel2_9-16-12.JPG

RedDiesel3_9-16-12.JPG

Doing Very Well!!!

Strawberry Blue:
Strawberry_9-16-12.JPG

Strawberry3_9-16-12.JPG

Strawberry4_9-16-12.JPG

LST and Super-Cropping is taking nicely; as you can see in the first 2 photos... that is the top of the plant

Trainwreck:
Trainwreck_9-16-12.JPG

Trainwreck2_9-16-12.JPG

Trainwreck3_9-16-12.JPG

LST is looking good; hard to decide how to train her though because she turn out to be quite thick and bushy

Cole Train:
ColeTrain_9-16-12.JPG

ColeTrain2_9-16-12.JPG

ColeTrain3_9-16-12.JPG

She Also turning out to be a bit bushy :)

Blue Cheese:
BlueCheese_9-16-12.JPG

Short and Thick!

Group:
group_9-16-12.JPG

group2_9-16-12.JPG

All the Girls together for a group photo

Well here is the latest update...

I had to revert back to the mH Bulb; the HPS Bulb gave out and wouldn't stay illuminated... but fear not; a replacement is on the way!

in the meantime, here is a photo update...a couple is macromode

IMG_014318.JPG

IMG_014420.JPG

IMG_013719.JPG

IMG_014217.JPG

IMG_014122.JPG

IMG_014020.JPG

IMG_013922.JPG

....I will post a individual strain update on my next post

Back
Top Bottom