2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

Hey dude i just started another journal. King Tut in RDWC If you have time come check it out.
Oh course I’ll come take a sit man, I have 5 tut auto seeds in my stash but I decided to go with blue dream for my first full auto run and I got the baby Burmese mama chunk and mama widow in the main tent since Thursday in flowering schedule, mama Burmese out grew her home and had to come down. I tried like hell but it was Flower her alone or flower the other three and say my goodbyes, she gave up 250 babies and probably could have give 500 more with ease. I’ll be starting my new journal for the flowering of the thre mothers and the new auto run, I’m expecting them to be out of the rooters when I get home in an hour.

Dam bro nice setup n harvest u got there i also run perfect sun lights i got 2 dwarf stars right now n am guna be getting a ps cob or goliath next but yea i love dwc n also plan to convert to rdwc lol i jus got my gorilla glue auto in at 6.5 zips under the g400 growant light and am doing a c4 from fast buds now thts all purple under the ps dwarf star cant wait to see how good of a yield i get with an auto under the dwarf star these lights rock man u liking the cob setup so far?

I'm not sold on it yet as i haven't come close to his claims of 2.5 lbs per light. But I have only done two runs and the first only had the light for the last few weeks of flower and this past run i got lazy for a few days and she gt away from me fast. So I'll see how I do with the mothers. I will say I bought a second Vipar 600 reflector for my auto tent as I managed 7.8 oz off one Canuk auto cheese using the one Vipar, they run on a little less power so its a little more friendly for 20/4 light schedule. I could have got 5 Vipars for the cost of that cob unit and so far the vipar has outperformed it in yield. The cob does make much tighter much more sugary nugs tho. So If I can get it dialed in I think I will be happy, or i'll be on the horn to Neil bitching for tips and tricks to get the light to perform like he says it should.

Another successful RDWC convert. It's crazy how much less work it is, right? Even cleaning up and resetting for the next grow is a breeze. I too force fed my last grow and this time I'm keeping them on the edge of starvation and the bud size is noticeably bigger. It remains to be seen if they swell as fat and become as dense. Once you get the lights figured out to keep the stretch down I think you're going to be knocking it out of the park, OG. Nice grow and harvest!

Well I'm adding CO2 this run I am picking up a box similar to what SD uses tomorrow. now that I can control the tent without needing to run my exhaust I can let the heat rise and fill that son bitch full of noxious gas!

I will say I bought a second Vipar 600 reflector for my auto tent as I managed 7.8 oz off one Canuk auto cheese.

7.8 ounces, holy shit. I have one Canuk Cheese Auto that I germinated and planted the other day. It just broke through the soil this morning. It was a freebie from a previous seed order. I was thinking a couple of ounces would be decent, but Jesus 7.8!!!

I'll be looking for a few tips on growing an auto in soil OG.

7.8 ounces, holy shit. I have one Canuk Cheese Auto that I germinated and planted the other day. It just broke through the soil this morning. It was a freebie from a previous seed order. I was thinking a couple of ounces would be decent, but Jesus 7.8!!!

I did it in a 6" netpot and 5 gallon bucket. I ignored it and let it grow then yoyo'd the hell outta the colas.

Its the reason I'm dedicating the mother tent to auto's. They grow way faster and yield as well. I'm running the mothers sans scrog and if I break a lb total for the three I'm done scroging til I figure shit out cause i didn't scrog the auto at all and it came in 2 ounces less than 4 plants in the rdwc scrog'd. The widow was garbage but those chunks should have done better I was complacent from my excellent first run and it bit me in the ass yield wise, the auto got ignored til i had to do stuff and it gave me lots of quality bud.

Oh course I’ll come take a sit man, I have 5 tut auto seeds in my stash but I decided to go with blue dream for my first full auto run and I got the baby Burmese mama chunk and mama widow in the main tent since Thursday in flowering schedule, mama Burmese out grew her home and had to come down. I tried like hell but it was Flower her alone or flower the other three and say my goodbyes, she gave up 250 babies and probably could have give 500 more with ease. I’ll be starting my new journal for the flowering of the thre mothers and the new auto run, I’m expecting them to be out of the rooters when I get home in an hour.

Very impressive my man. Glad to see mama Bermese was so productive. Thanks for taking a look at my new season

Scrogdawg and soil? Did hell just freeze over?
I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band
I seen a needle that winked its eye
But I be done see 'bout ev'rything
When I see Scrogdawg grow in dirt

Scrogdawg and soil? Did hell just freeze over?
I seen a peanut stand, heard a rubber band
I seen a needle that winked its eye
But I be done see 'bout ev'rything
When I see Scrogdawg grow in dirt

He is coming to the other side.... The garden gnomes just can't compete with the isotopes.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom