2nd Indoor grow Problems

RRolex215

Hello my friends, i haven't posted in a while, been caught up working.....
i grew " NLB", fisrt grow with Unknown Sativa...In which NLB was really good smoke, the unknown was weak, 11 flowering as well. Northern Lights Blue was a good choice to grow, i had very little trouble if any at all.....dry i had a little less than 100g.... i wanted more ....Lol, but like i said this was my first grow. in just about 9 wks flowering she was ripe! That Bag seed Sativa grew big, but it didn't produce lots of trichomes on the big colas, the small side branches little buds gave more crystals. that plant gave up 200g...just some some to pass around nothing to praise....the top Cola was so heavy, one day i came down checking n... the plant toppled , shocked it, then turned hermie...smh.
So that grow is done with. i am now growing a Hobbit, a cross between Haze and Cinderella 88...... i started this plant outside the 2nd week in May.. she started out slow the 1st month.... then grew 3ft in the next 3 wks. had to move her inside...too tall others could see this baby! now here"s the problem..my grow room is only 8x8x7, this plant is al ready 6ft, flowering long stemy branches, it.s been 1 month since i brought her in. the pistils are dying on most of the plant...i think i over fert this one....i am only giving water now to see if she'll bounce back...Oh almost forgot i did a lot of prunig, what do i do now, but let her grow?

Back
Top Bottom