2nd Inside Grow

loving the pineapple my friend, do you think the flower time is longer with bigger plants, would it finish on time if it was indoors and much smaller, ive noticed a few outdoor grows seem to be taking longer but all the plants are pretty big, so im wondering if the plants uses more energy on bigger plants which in turn slows down the growth,

also what problems you having with a dwc, my res is just 3/4 of a 2ltr pop bottle so temps could get warm pretty quick in a small res, they did at first and roots went slimy brown, then i realised the light was shining on the res, so what i do now is use cardboard and have it so the res is totally in the shade, the light was warming the res up slowly causing me problems, so since making sure the res is in the shade ive had no problems,

you could even cover the res with something that would help keep it cool, some foam or something, something that would absorb the heat of the room and not pass it through to the res, i also found having the res off the floor an inch or to helped as well as it allowed air to circulate around the res a lot better, as long as you got plenty of air then the dwc should be ok, ive not needed to check ph or ppm, i fill the res with nutrient mix then let it pretty much go empty then fill it back up again, i found keeping the res topped up caused big problems, but letting it run down to about the last 2 inches of water then i top it up, then every week ill empty the res and just rinse it out, i know its not as easy in a bigger res but maybe letting the water run low would also help any problems your having, i tried keeping it topped up so it was getting max nutrients but that just caused root problems, so letting the water level drop encouraged the roots to grow so it could find the water again.

HAPPY,HAPPY WEEDNESDAY MIWA:high-five:!!! The Plants Sure Look Splendid(AS USUAL AROUND MIWA'S GARDEN!!!) So Have A Great Day SER!!! Looking Forward To Speaking With You Soon!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!
Good Weednesday..JTG,,yep...just making sure these ladies stay out of the no grow zone....over 7 ft..

The Pineapple is looking sick, fill it in and you got a winner!!!
.. :idea: this pe is fixing to get staked...just got a gentle breeze blowing and they are really swaying...don't want to break a ft long..

Good Weednesday..JTG,,yep...just making sure these ladies stay out of the no grow zone....over 7 ft..

.. :idea: this pe is fixing to get staked...just got a gentle breeze blowing and they are really swaying...don't want to break a ft long..

Lol yeah I was kinda bummed when i broke that 2 footer. But I did get a oz of decent shit out of it at least...

What do I need to grow in a close just 50 inches high
i would find the shortest widest pot available...don;t have to worry about rootbound roots..because we are going to grow 12/12 from seed..get some CFLs..2700K...you need a ventilation system..fans and duckwork...some seeds..growing medium..soil etc...and start a Journal...

12-12 from seed can give you anything from 10g and upto around 1oz or slightly more with a regular plant but depends on how long it takes to mature before flowering so could even get more than an oz, but you could also get less but id say half oz is no problems 12-12 from seed

with auto it depends on strain, with the kc45 autos i grew them under 24-0 and 20-4 and 12-12, under 24-0 and 20-4 i was lucky if i got a 1/4oz per auto, but when i grew it under 12-12 i was shocked, i was always told autos need maximum light, yet the kc45 auto grown under 12-12 from seed to harvest ended up 3ft and gave me 2 1ft buds, the yield was also shocking 2oz per auto under 12-12 from seed, but that was with the kc45 auto,

if you want big yielding auto then big bang auto would be the one to go for, average yields are 4oz under 20-4 i think thats what the growers used, jandre was one of them who grew the big bang auto,

so if you had to go 12-12 from start to finish then you may got an oz from the photo plant, could get more or could get less, if you got half oz then id say thats not bad 12-12 from seed,

if you had to do an auto under 12-12 from seed to harvest then dont just go off my results as i was always told that 20-4 and 24-0 would produce the best results but this was not the case with the kc45, the male i got growing now and getting pollen from is nearly 3ft, under 20-4 and 24-0 i was lucky if a male or female reached 1ft in height, so if you have not bought the seeds yet then id pick an auto that has a longer grow time,

the autos are grown to produce a very quick harvest, so 10g per auto is common, you need to remembe that their based on sog style grow and 1meter square can fit 40 or 50 2ltr plants possibly more, so 10g per 60days from 50 plants is 500g which is great as its a quick harvest so fast turn around each grow so low yields are not a problem,

but they have bred autos to grow as fast as possibl and reach harvest as fast as possible so yields will be low, so id pick something with a longer grow time and their are some autos out their now that have been bred to give good yields, so as a lot of growers in europe are growing them due to the climate then autos do well, so growers now want autos that produce well but grow longer which i think is a good trade,

as for yields ive got as little as an 8th from an auto that finished about 5inches high, some start flowering at week 2 of growth from seed, others dont flower till week 4 or 5, so go with a longer growing auto and that should help the yields,

once ive got my auto seeds sorted ill hopefully have a good yielding auto, im just waiting for the fems to go into full flower so i can put pollen on them to produce some new autos that should yield well each time, so i should have a few hundred auto seeds once ive finished growing them, it will give me 3 auto strains to work with and maybe 4 if i can get this gdp cheese auto sorted out,

once ive got a few auto strains to grow i will then run side by side tests with each strain, ill set the veg room on 20-4 and have them all in their, the one under 24-0 will be taken out the room and spend 4 hours under cfls to give it the full 24 hours of light, then ill give one 18-6, 14-10 and 12-12, all it means is ill just take the autos out of the grow room to give them the time scheules ill test them under, so once ive dont tests on different strains ill be able to offer some help on the best schedule,

but if its got to be 12-12 from seed to harvest then pick an auto that has a longer growing period, also their are some autos at herbies and im sure other seed banks will have the same, but some autos do now say per plant, so these will be the bigger yielding autot to buy, its because the spanish and uk growers have been going crazy buying autos, well most of europe has so growers wanted something that produced well even if it meant it took another 2 to 3 weeks longer to grow and reach harvest, but ive been selecting the best males with the kc45 auto and kept using that pollen on the best fem that produced and grew bigger each grow, so this next cross should give me a decent kc45 auto, plus ill be using the kc45 auto male pollen on the auto bubble which im told is the auto version of bubble gum, then ill grow my northern lights auto in the dwc and turn that to seed as well, the more autos i got the better, im planning on using a hundred or so seeds to plant some outdoors, ive found a perfect place to grow that no one at all has been to due to its location, so ill be growing autos outdoors next year and hopefully ill get good results,

how come your thinking of going 12-12 from seed to harvest, a photo plant will stay in veg until its mature anyway so that could be 4 to 6 weeks before it shows sex or starts flowering, clones would give you a small yield unless you vegged them for a few weeks as they will go to flower under 12-12 to quick if you didnt give them veg time, but seedlings would be ok 12-12 from seeds,

Miwa I figured out what to use for good, air and moisture tight storage for buds on a medium scale.

They are buckets using "gamma seals" which is basically just a top for buckets that is perfectly air tight but twists off. Basically you are turning 5 or 7 gallon buckets into huge jars.

3 of those along with the few jars I got should be more then enough I would think. At least for this year. Not ultra cheap as 3 buckets with the special tops are gonna cost ya like 10 bucks a piece. But it works and should be able to store buds for years and keep em all fresh n nice.

nope..wasn't thinking of doing a 12/12 from seed/clone...nature did it for me with 6 plants..just wondering what the yield might be...thanks for the info J...gamma seals...gonna checkem out...well day 59 in flower...no amber...waiting patiently..:nomo:
Picture_2374.jpg
Picture_2383.jpg
Picture_2394.jpg
Picture_2434.jpg
Picture_2445.jpg
2046 and Pineaple Express Revegs getting big...need bigger pots..
Picture_2308.jpg
Picture_2317.jpg
the girls i said nature is growing 12/12 from clone...19 in tall..i was hoping to get an oz apiece..the ones in the smaller pots...
Picture_2247.jpg
Picture_2327.jpg
Picture_2335.jpg
Picture_2354.jpg
Picture_2345.jpg
..the Hash Plant clone i thought was an Alien...i should have cloned her...i got 3 HPs in the small pots i can reveg...
Picture_2266.jpg
Picture_2275.jpg
i did a rush job on this support netting..not too pretty but it will do the job..stop the wind from breaking off my longest cola..which atm is 19 inches and stretching...
Picture_2195.jpg
Picture_2207.jpg
Picture_2218.jpg
Picture_2237.jpg
..now..i got to feed these girls...stay focus..

through feeding..a job and a half...going to order some gamma seals..try the method on curing...GAMMA SEALS AS LOW AS $3.99 EACH..also...picking the best of the 6...12/12 from seed/clone..and re-pot..maybe these revegs will yield over an oz apiece if i give the roots more room..these are the ones i picked..a Hash Plant and a Purple haze...will post pics after repot..focus
Picture_2454.jpg
Picture_2465.jpg

Oh man... you need to do a smoke report on that 2046... i want to try it.
Yes you do!
its a very fine smoke that make you talk about shit you didn't even know why the pickle is not the same as a whole bunch of small popcorn balls like they give you at the cosco

Yes you do!
its a very fine smoke that make you talk about shit you didn't even know why the pickle is not the same as a whole bunch of small popcorn balls like they give you at the cosco

So , Fish, you are saying, it is a non sense sativa type of effect? And the taste & smell?

will do...the mama didn't turn out well..smoking her as we speak..i didn't flush enought..real harsh...won't stay lit..burns a black ash..all signs of nutes...

very nice
thanks DP...hows the sick girl...

Yes you do!
Whatttt...

very nice

Yes you do!

So , Fish, you are saying, it is a non sense sativa type of effect? And the taste & smell?
too busy coughing to taste...only smell nose hairs..:sorry:

Back
Top Bottom