Rh74

This is my 2nd journal. I have been growing since 08 with a couple years in between. And first time growing autos. Going for 6 autos. So as I go any input will be considered.
My set up is:
4x4x80 Vivosun
Vs1000
Vivosun 6" inline fan and carbon filter
5 gallon fabic pots
Fox farm Happy Frog
Fox farm ocean forest

Starting in Solo cups with Happy Frog. When transplanting in to Ocean Forest. The plan is to put 3/4 full of ocean forest with add perlite and topped with Happy Frog for the veg stage. And when it flowers the roots will reach the Ocean Forest soil.

As far as nuiterance goes I will keep a eye on them and will update what i decided to use.

Home Grown Cannabis co.
1 Bruce Banner autoflower

1 GG#4 autoflower
1Grandday x Bruce Banner

This is at the moment. I done have 3 other strains coming. Those will be:
Home Grown Cannabis co
1 LSD autoflower

MSNL Seedbank
1 Granddaddy purple
1 Gelato

I am hoping I am able to achieve this grow. I think the balance in Temps and Humidity.
As of right now temps have been around 70 and humidity has been between 45%-65%.

20210202_180038.jpg

20210202_180017.jpg

This is my 2nd journal. I have been growing since 08 with a couple years in between. And first time growing autos. Going for 6 autos. So as I go any input will be considered.
My set up is:
4x4x80 Vivosun
Vs1000
Vivosun 6" inline fan and carbon filter
5 gallon fabic pots
Fox farm Happy Frog
Fox farm ocean forest

Starting in Solo cups with Happy Frog. When transplanting in to Ocean Forest. The plan is to put 3/4 full of ocean forest with add perlite and topped with Happy Frog for the veg stage. And when it flowers the roots will reach the Ocean Forest soil.

As far as nuiterance goes I will keep a eye on them and will update what i decided to use.

Home Grown Cannabis co.
1 Bruce Banner autoflower

1 GG#4 autoflower
1Grandday x Bruce Banner

This is at the moment. I done have 3 other strains coming. Those will be:
Home Grown Cannabis co
1 LSD autoflower

MSNL Seedbank
1 Granddaddy purple
1 Gelato

I am hoping I am able to achieve this grow. I think the balance in Temps and Humidity.
As of right now temps have been around 70 and humidity has been between 45%-65%.

20210202_180038.jpg

20210202_180017.jpg
Welcome my friend :thumb: :welcome: Beautiful garden.

Well first week in and there looking good . Just watered with distilled water. I did put a little more soil to top them off.
I did throw in a auto haze in there . As my other seed final have arrived. So now in germination is LSD,GDP,Gelato all autoflowers. Will donate the haze if they all make it.

During the day I noticed temps to be in the 75-80 range and humidity around 65% . As I guess it should be if outdoors . So I am ok with that as long it only a few hours . But temps a night are 70 and humidity around 55%-60%

I have read that i should be add about 1/4 of recommendations of cal/mag. Thinking about add during watering this week.

I am realizing that the VS1000 by Vivosun is not going to be enough. With only 100 watts of draw. Checking in to a budget light but best seller at the moment. Still have time.

20210206_151953.jpg

20210206_151902.jpg

Was really wanting to either top or LST them but I fell I should let them go natural. As the strains might be a possible grow for the summer. But they are getting big fast.

Been thinking alot about organic nuiterance but I feel there is to much information out the thatbis gets confusing. So I think for now I am going to stick with a shelf brand.

Well it been 16 days since these 4 sprouted. I would say there doing great . And these 3 sprouted 3 days of germination. I am very impressed with these seed banks. As far a the haze goes trying to find her a new home . Something I didn't want to grow but was using it to fill space just in case.

The room has been at 70 to 75 degrees and the humidity has been between 55% to 65%. I am happy with it and the girls are happy with it so I can't complain. The light schedule has been 18/6.

Made up the mix for the 5gal pots. I went with 4 parts ocean forest 3 part happy frog and 1 part perlite. And will top off with happy frog. Will be starting to think of transplanting as if there any stress happening I would rather it be now before preflower.

As far as watering goes . I add ca/mag 1/4 of recommend by the manufacturer to distilled water . Have not ph tested yet . As for the tester I bought was cheap and tried to calibrate it . And wasnt happening. So get what ya buy . So going for a better tester. Just going to have to wait a bit.

20210206_151902.jpg

20210211_041549.jpg

20210213_090537.jpg

20210213_090549.jpg

So trans planted on the 2/14. And just gave them distilled water.

Now I did top the the Haze . And put her in a 3gal fabric pot.

Just been busy to post this last week.

20210214_143837.jpg

20210214_142517.jpg

20210214_145425.jpg
Looking good my friend. :thumb:

The pix was the 23 of Feb. Bruce Banner auto start showing early stage of pre flower. Will have pox up tonight.
Thinking I need to bump up nuiterance. I feed every other watering. They still look small but showing signs of a small stretching a bit.
Upgrade Led light. Hope this light will get it done. Just try to finish these . Next fall/winter I will upgrade to a better light as I will have more to spend. .

The haze that I topped has been doing awsome but I think I need to re do the LST tie downs. It looks great . Think it has some great genetics. . Plus giving her advanced nuiterance for feed with calmag...
If any one want to put in there input in I am all ears. Especially for autos.

20210223_042735.jpg

Screenshot_20210220-083248_Messenger.jpg

Thanks man . Still really unsure of this tent growing vs a room.
You are doing great. We are all here if you have any questions or problems.

Ok I know there is many opinions about topping or defoiling autos. The Haze is doing amazing. For I did top her and did a little defoiling.
The other 3 I just defiled. Had to with the GDPxBruceBanner. She had huge sun leave. And did some tucking.

PH the water to 6.2 and did full strength nuiterance. Add the Wholey Macro by FF. I did forget to add the Big Bloom. Put a full gallon through the 5gal fabric pots. Measured the run off and it was 6.2. ( my first run at soil and checking run off. Any advice in this area is welcome!l

Trans planted the LSD,GDP,Gelato. Trying a different soil what I can add more nuiterance and fell in better control of there intake. So I used Roots Organic. 6 part soil and 2 part perlite. Add to the transplant area Magic Rootz by Blua Planet Nuiterance. Ph with calmag water.

Attachments

• 20210228_113134.jpg
    20210228_113134.jpg
    659.8 KB · Views: 41
Ok I know there is many opinions about topping or defoiling autos. The Haze is doing amazing. For I did top her and did a little defoiling.
The other 3 I just defiled. Had to with the GDPxBruceBanner. She had huge sun leave. And did some tucking.

PH the water to 6.2 and did full strength nuiterance. Add the Wholey Macro by FF. I did forget to add the Big Bloom. Put a full gallon through the 5gal fabric pots. Measured the run off and it was 6.2. ( my first run at soil and checking run off. Any advice in this area is welcome!l

Trans planted the LSD,GDP,Gelato. Trying a different soil what I can add more nuiterance and fell in better control of there intake. So I used Roots Organic. 6 part soil and 2 part perlite. Add to the transplant area Magic Rootz by Blua Planet Nuiterance. Ph with calmag water.

This was the day after I did the work. . These autos are growing fast but short way different. So far I think I'm looking good!

About 74 degrees and 60% humidity.

Update: was looking at pot evaluator and decided to make my own. Cut 2" PVC pipe in 2 1/2" pieces. Put 5 pucks under each pot.

20210228_193227.jpg

20210228_193234.jpg

20210228_193244.jpg

20210228_193315.jpg

20210228_113134.jpg

20210228_193320.jpg

20210228_193323.jpg

20210228_193330.jpg

20210228_193337.jpg

20210228_113134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom