2nd LED Grow With Skittlez And Gorilla Widow

Tomuk17

Welcome all, its been a while since I last posted on @420 so thought I'd get a new journal rolling as I never got round to finishing my last one so here goes again. Mars hydro ts1000 Mars hydro 2 x 2 4inch carbon filter 1 x oscillating fan outtake fan until filter is needed greenhouse heater 1 x skittlez 1 x gorilla x white widow 1 x gorilla auto Coco coir So all the seeds popped out the soil on 28th October so they're now 5 days old and looking good for their age, they stretched quite abit for the first couple days as the light was quite dim so I turned it upto 25% and they've seemed to have calmed down now, I haven't decided what nutes to use yet but will decide in the near future.
DSC_3619.JPG
DSC_3618.JPG
DSC_3622.JPG
DSC_3621.JPG
DSC_3620.JPG

That's a nice selection, my main seed I wanted to grow was mimosa x orange punch but died off after sprouting and was the only one I had which is why I've got the auto gorilla
Cosmic Bomb, Cherry Bomb autos & LSD, Skunk #1 photos in coco

Good evening all hope alls well in everyone's gardens, well its day 9 for all 3 plants today and seem to be plodding along OK. I've been struggling with humidy in the tent struggling to get past 40% so I've been out and bought a humidifier and it seems to have sorted the problem straight out. Temps are staying between 21-23degees Celsius which I'm happy about, I've also moved the light upto the recommended height of 24inch for now and all plants are still being fed plain water until the second week then will start with nutes which I need to buy but not sure of what to use this time around as I've only used canna and megacrop before. I'm also wondering if anyone uses the smart Co2 bags or similar products and how they found them as I think I may try them. Happy growing all
DSC_3677.JPG
DSC_3676.JPG

Evening once again, its day 29 for all the plants today and they've had a nice growth spurt in the last week or so. The auto gorilla is a bit on the small side but very compact with a couple of lady parts showing already. The gorilla widow got topped today as she's the tallest out the 3 plants and biggest. The skittlez has got a little leaf damage but seems to be growing out of it now with a higher feeding. I will be topping this plant in a few days time also, both the skittlez and the gorilla widow need repotting but need to go buy some coco as I haven't got enough at the moment,so will be doing that in the next few days. Temps and humidy has been going well and steady to say how cold it's been in the UK recently.
DSC_3735.JPG
DSC_3736.JPG
DSC_3731.JPG
DSC_3733.JPG
DSC_3732.JPG
DSC_3734.JPG
DSC_3730.JPG

Back
Top Bottom