2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Well as promised here are the newest pics I just took, hopefully I can keep them straight:
Pic of the Strawberry Haze colas
20170915_151954.jpg

Strawberry Haze plant
20170915_151838.jpg

Pineapple Express colas
20170915_151946.jpg

Pineapple Express plant who will be harvested in two weeks
20170915_151904.jpg

End shot and two side shots of the White Widow
20170915_151715.jpg
20170915_151807.jpg
20170915_151800.jpg

Tangerine Dream auto that gets the chop this weekend
20170915_151646.jpg

Honey Banana cola
20170915_151617.jpg

Honey Banana plant
20170915_151352.jpg

Tangerine Dream cola
20170915_151548.jpg

The Tangerine Dream
20170915_151352.jpg

Blueberry cola and plants
20170915_151528.jpg
20170915_151256.jpg

I hope I got these all correct if not I apologize you can sort them out 3 sativa plants and the rest are indica. Have a great weekend my friends. Don't for get to check out the netflix show Dis Jointed, you won't be disappointed .

Please forgive the intrusion, just wanted to post this in some of the busier journals.

Seeking some help to make our home the best it can be for you guys and gals. :thanks:

420 Magazine Seeking Volunteers For Spambot Patrol

:Namaste:

No problem you are not intruding at all, it is only my second grow and there is weed galore. Just wondering why do you want to put it in some of the busier journals, don't get me wrong I am all for it and very proud of these plants. Many of the strains I grew this year were only supposed to grow to be one meter high and they turned out to be between 6 and 7 feet, alot of trimming to be done, thank god some finish times are staggered, thank you very much.:green_heart::thanks:

Wow...lookin very very ....tiring...LMFAO.....can we all say "TRIM"! ...better i go ...get my bubblebags out!!:rofl::rofl: Have a great weekend Cann. The WW looks very full and heavy. So awesome ...even the sun is shinin on them ...oh ya!:high-five:

I am with you there Duggs, a lot of trimming for sure. The White Widow did crazy well, they were just seeds left over from last year, I personally don't like that strain but there are many people around here that do. A lot of trim coming up from this grow.

My kinda Grow man! Looks great! Gonna hang out to see the finish. I'm currently growing honey bananas outside too by elemental seeds

Suntana is this your first time for this strain? My seeds are Elemental Seeds as well. Post some pics of yours. Whoops looks like I got things a bit confused.....lol....guess the Pineapple Punch is kicking good tonight for sure :tokin:

My kinda Grow man! Looks great! Gonna hang out to see the finish. I'm currently growing honey bananas outside too by elemental seeds

LED thanks for dropping by sit back, spark up a blunt and enjoy the show, hopefully it will turn out worth watching. How are your Honey Banana plants(s) doing?

LED thanks for dropping by sit back, spark up a blunt and enjoy the show, hopefully it will turn out worth watching. How are your Honey Banana plants(s) doing?

Thanks canna I appreciate that. Mine are doing well. I was gifted a 5 pack of the honey B's (feminized) by a buddy of mine. I popped them and ended up giving him 4 back to grow In his yard and keeping one that I cloned to put outside in mine. I'm also growing critical kush by barneys farm currently. I can say that out of the two the honey B's are my favorite. I smoke a lot of extracts and I believe it's going to make some incredible ones. The banana smell came on about two weeks ago. Now I got kind of banana/bubble gum smell with some indica funk (I love the smell lol). I can snap some whole plant pics tomorrow but here's a few that I got of som of the buds so far .
420-magazine-mobile1874469308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727118992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1767298018.jpg

Looking good LED, do you see any sign of bud rot? I just checked on my Tangerine Dream Auto and it has a couple of spots which I am not surprised it is a weird plant I have never seen so may leaves on a plant. Have a great day man. How long has your HB been in flower?

Saturday Sept. 16th day 150 for the photos and day 68 for the Tangerine Dream Auto, which gets the chop tomorrow. The two Pineapple Express got their first 15 gallon flush today and the auto got her last 10 gallons today. All the other girls got their feeding of nutes today and all are looking well. I can't wait for all to be harvested, dried and bottled, I got a lot of work ahead of me yet. Oh well, you get what you put into it right? :morenutes: Have a great weekend peeps.

Wednesday Sept. 20th day 154 for all the photos and the autos are all harvested. The Pineapple Express got it's second flush today, it will get a smaller flush on Friday then chopped on Sunday. Back building was done on the Honey Banana and the Tangerine Dream this evening and all is looking well. The Strawberry Haze is smelling like a giant bowl of Strawberries, awesome. Have a great day peeps. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom