2nd PC Grow - 96W CFL - Bag Seed - Soil - Biobizz Fertilizer

Hi!
You had done great work with the PC.:bravo:
Can you tell the size of your pc case, was it еnought for your plant? And what did you do with the smell?
I want to do PC grow too, but I'm not sure about sizes.
Hello my friend. Thank you very much. The pc grow was my first attempt to grow weed and I liked a lot. I learned a lot.

But the size of case was a big problem. I dont know the size now but it is a normal case with 4 cd/dvd slots.
Like this one:
1056954bb198faeed229dc8cd0a43f0a.jpg

I had to do a LOT of lst but I think I got enought buds to my small space....

The worst problem was the high temperatures. I just solved this issue with a plexiglass under the bulbs used as a heat s hield.

There is most definitely sunlight getting in there during the day.... I'd go with lights on during the day so that when you're lights off then it's night time outside and you'll have no light leaks. Sunlight is much different then directed light from a bulb... It is everywhere in every direction.

Let us know what you decide to do, hope you can get them to flower. Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

There is most definitely sunlight getting in there during the day.... I'd go with lights on during the day so that when you're lights off then it's night time outside and you'll have no light leaks. Sunlight is much different then directed light from a bulb... It is everywhere in every direction.

Let us know what you decide to do, hope you can get them to flower. Good luck and...

Well.... ill try this...
This is my last chance...

She have a lot of female pistils.. some are white and some already turned ambar....

But if the pistils are already mature (ambar color). Is this a signal of a no floewring plant?

So im gonna turn the lights on during day and off at night....

Lets se it.....

Thank you again

Take a look..
This is my grow with lights on...

Well...

If light cant came out, it cant go in.... right?

bbddf86969ef3675f345113c802be5d9.jpg

You wouldn't assume so. But sunlight is very pervasive when I comes to finding a way in. I'm not there so I can't be sure... But there's got to be leak if they haven't flowered yet. Very odd indeed. Not sure what else I can say.. Sorry buddy,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

You wouldn't assume so. But sunlight is very pervasive when I comes to finding a way in. I'm not there so I can't be sure... But there's got to be leak if they haven't flowered yet. Very odd indeed. Not sure what else I can say.. Sorry buddy,

KIG :green_heart:cheers
Today ill start the new photoperiod.... i hope she starts to flower soon!!!

I took new photos:

8d8c63981c099f6af213cf3a97b96db4.jpg

15cc4cceea6ad11eab1a7fab08af04d7.jpg

4fb7f6fac473454035e9896a9226c4c0.jpg

Tape it together as tight as you can with some tape. Keep an eye out for bugs.... They LOVE open wounds... They'll climb right in there... My biggest concern is infection. Keep it closed and covered. Don't get anything inside either. Good luck.

It looks like she's surviving. She definitely doesn't look happy but there's no changing that overnight. Have you thought about taking some clones to try and start anew just in case she doesn't make it(she will though)
Hope she bounces back in the next week or so... Good luck

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom