2nd Poorman's Indoor - Cranking Bag Seed - Suitable For A Mother? LST - CFL

Sir Budlovski

this one of my best rcovering seeds out of my aerogaden, it is steadily gaining strEngth and growth.
WAS IN AN AEROGARDEN RECENTLY TRANSPLANTED INTO A POT AND NOW JUST CHILLING UNDER A SIMPLE 2 COOL WHITE 500K FLOURESCENTS WILL UPDATE WATTAGE AND LUMENS AT A LATER DATE.
i have 2 questions..
Firstly do you believe it could be a good mother for clones?
Second, can anyone identify the breed? meaning is it sativa, indica or hybrid?
it iss kinda streychy and long like sativa but ha become bushy and fat leaved like an indica it is bagseed so i guess its prob hybrid so that could be my worry about using as a mumma cause i'm hoping if i use it for a mum that the budsoff the clones won't be crappy. anyways heres some pics.

DAY 8:
day_810.jpg

DAY 18:
day_18_2_1.jpg

DAY 22:
day_22_1_3.jpg

DAY 23:
day_23_1_.jpg

DAY 26:
TRANSPLANTED TODAY.
IT HAS STARTED GETTING A REAL CHRONIC/EARTHY SMELL! :yummy:
day_262.jpg

THIS IS MY OTHER BABY
UNDER A 125WATT 2700K FLOURESCENT

DAY 17 OF VEGE:
day_17_2_3.jpg

DAY 37OF VEGE:
day_37_2_2.jpg

START OF FLOWERING DAY 40:
day_40_2_.jpg

DAY 45/DAY 5 OF FLOWER:
day_5_45.jpg
day_5_45_2_.jpg

i'm back on and able to rrespond, damn phone doesnt let me post haha
cheers wildbill, still abit of work to go and few extra things to get still but aslong as it works well

this is my currently flowering plant that got flowered on day 40 to see how it'd go.
at the moment its sitting at day 49 and 9 of flower, sitting under 125 watter and 2x 18wattss
day_9_49_5_.jpg

day_9_49_2_.jpg

day_9_49_1_.jpg

as you can see its grown quiet abit and its stem seems fairly strong,i have done abit of snipping just a few obstruction leaves and small growth points, still wonder if i should give one of the centre heads the snip or not cause its quiet small to the rest

heres what shes looking llike today no show of proper white hairs as yet but its getting close, i think.

day_11_51_3_.jpg
day_11_51_1_.jpg

this is day 27 of my plant i was planning using for a mother but didnt take to the soil so well from the aerogarden. bit f transplant shock and thought it was overwatered turned out to be underwatered it coming back now but it lost a head and quiet a few leaves plus i trimmed some extra death off waiting to see how it goes and see if i can an idea of the sex and will decide on it as a mother or not. one in the red pot was a younger seedling that suffered some intnse nute burn, but ive got it, recovering just to see what will happen (poor thing) i ruined a few good ones already this year tinking around with nutes in my aero. the other plant in the black pot is one i got from a mate who only had access to a window its come back greatly.
day_273.jpg

this day 33 for the mother, took 2 days to come good in new pot, its strong now just very defoliaged.

day_333.jpg

time for another update on the lil babies, sex came through and started flowering around day 53 or 13 13 since switch to 12/12

day_13_53.jpg

then on day 15 of flower i had three of my cfls in a powerboad that fell on them at some stage and burnt the baby harsh as..
day_15_55_light_burn.jpg

A week on hoping it doesnt hermie or turn its looking alright except some bottom leaves were yellowing abit to rapidly
day_22_62_1_.jpg

DAY 29: leaves were yellowing pretty bad so i flushed her and its settled to more of a proper flowering pace with some leaves grening out again not too bad main cola might turn out alright, hoping it can fill out abit with the 4 weeks, also some pistols ar getting brown and i havnt seen a sign of it turning at all, quiet good considering its light burn.
day_29_69_1_.jpg

day_29_69_6_.jpg
day_29_69_4_.jpg
day_29_69_2_.jpg

hey everybody hope life and the greens been treating yall good

Im currently facing some problems with my main flowering girl, she has been rapidly yellowing from the bottom upsince week 3 or so. i gave strong N cause i believed to be nutes didnt improve so i flushed kept yellowing so im feed and it just seems hungry but not liking my nutes which im gunna look into for future plants but im just wondering what people think atm cause it doesnt have alot of leves to go before its up to the bud sites and leaves if it doesnt improve will i be in for an early havest? or maybe its just a short flowerer? should i flush and just start feeding with mollasses? any help much appreciated
heres some pics im 2 days from 5 weeks

DAY 40 FLOWERING DAY 80 OF LIFE

day_40_80_1_.jpg

day_40_80_3_.jpg
day_40_80_7_.jpg
day_40_80_8_.jpg

Hey everybody this my baby at 6 weeks and 1 day of flower
day_43_83_2_.jpg
MAIN COLA
day_43_83_1_.jpg
2ND MAIN COLA
day_43_83_3_.jpg

i HAVE HAD A LOOK UNDER A VERY SMALL CAPPIER MAGNIFYING GLASS AND SEEN MOSTLY CLEAR OUR CLOUDY TRICHOMES POSSIBLY 2-3 AMBERISH LOOKING ONES.
I NEED SOME ADVICE, WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE WHOLE PLANT YOU CAN SEE THE LEAVES PROTRUDING OUT OF THE BUD SITES ARE STARTING TO YELLOW NOW ASWELL GAVE A FEED THE OTHER NIGHT BUT DOESNT AFFECT IT..

JUST WONDERING IF THE BUDS WIL STILL MAKE IT TO HARVEST TIME OR IF THE BUD WILL BE DAMAGE BY LEAVES BEING EATEN SO QUICK?
SHOULD I THINK ABOUT HARVEST SOON OR JUST KEEP WATCHING THE TRICHS AND LEAVES TO DETERMINE ANY LIL BIT OF ADVICE WILL HELP ME WITH THE DECISION...PLEASE

mate i signed up just to answer you because nobody else did,first off that is a predominantly sativa plant,2nd-the 3/5 week in flower(&in veg allthough i havent done dirt/soil for a while)you will get a magnesium deficiency(add about a tablespoon to a gallon of water)you can spray it on the leaves in veg(not in flower,some do but thats not what i would)this plant could have been so much better with a little advice but all the best mate&if your gonna do dirt i would advise plagron batmix as this feeds your plant for up to 6 weeks so you only feed water with no ferts.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Sorry Iyeah it definately belongs in abandoned journals, its a year or so on now and I had some big situations to deal with, me and my Mrs had our first child among many other things.
However I am back and will hopefully be a more full time member again as of now.
That's good to know bdiddly, thanks for actually givingsome input, it was definately mag problems however due to the grow being done in the hot season here iI had extreme problems, herms popping up everywhere from heatstress.
I have now reinvested my time and money and will have a new grow journal coming back soon at some stage.
Thanks for the patience 420.

Back
Top Bottom