Sooo here we go!!!!!
my 2nd run! i ordered the seeds yesterday! 5x white widow

Strain - White widow
# of Plants - (3 or 4) havnt decided yet
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - 1 x v600 viraspectra 1x marshydro 96
Nutrients - veg: AN sensi grow A+B this run i will probably add b52 flower: AN A+B/ bud candy / overdrive / big bud

Medium - perlite+grow promix

PPM - i need to check this up

PH - between 6.2 to 6.6 (plan to buy real ph up and down instead of cheating )

RH - 50% (humidifier set to 55%)

Room Temperature celcius 24 to 18 ( still need to buy digital thermostat to regulate the room temp)

Solution Temperature around 20 C

Room Square Footage - 4' x 4'

im really open to suggestions!

Damn it's painful to wait for the seeds
I refresh the tracking page every 5 min lolll
20191004_081854.jpg

I’m in!

:popcorn:

Now I’ll head back up and familiarize my self with your journal!
thank you, i will check the info in your signature about the journal :thumb: to get some idea on my first i had an hard time keeping the journal organise between update and conversation with people

Suggestions?

Sounds like you have you have all your marbles in one bag.

With the 4x4 tent you should be able to have four. Are you in Canada? I’m guessing you are because of the four plants you suggested.
But you could prob do four and throw a screen of green over them :yahoo:

Suggestions?

Sounds like you have you have all your marbles in one bag.

With the 4x4 tent you should be able to have four. Are you in Canada? I’m guessing you are because of the four plants you suggested.
But you could prob do four and throw a screen of green over them :yahoo:
well on my first run i did start with 4 plant ,
yes im in canada

i have a scrog net that i havnt used last run, i dont really like the idea,that i cant move my plants but ill follow your tip and try with it for this run and see what i prefer

well on my first run i did start with 4 plant ,
yes im in canada

i have a scrog net that i havnt used last run, i dont really like the idea,that i cant move my plants but ill follow your tip and try with it for this run and see what i prefer

Cool cool! :thumb:

I’m in Alberta..

I agree with you, I haven’t grown with a scrog before for that exact reason. I love being able to pull the plants out when I water them! :thumb:

Cool cool! :thumb:

I’m in Alberta..

I agree with you, I haven’t grown with a scrog before for that exact reason. I love being able to pull the plants out when I water them! :thumb:
does the law mean i can only have 4 plant in flower time or its 4 plants including clones?

4 total including clones?

Yes sir! 4 plants total, meaning in veg and flower.

Two plant perpetual is the best we can do lol.

I had a partner aT work once maybe a month or two ago, that had his license for 146 plants total.

The one Friday he was going home to 70, hanging plants.

Waiting to be trimmed!

Mother fu**er! That’s a lot of trimming!

I had a hard time with my two plants on my last run! Yet alone 70! Lol I was floored!

He said he was able to get me as license, for what ever amount I wanted. Don’t ask me how he could have done that for me. I was almost tempted to take up the offer for 22 plants.

But I have a young daughter at home and I don’t have the room for that, so maybe 16 years from now :laugh:

He said he was able to get me as license, for what ever amount I wanted. Don’t ask me how he could have done that for me. I was almost tempted to take up the offer for 22 plants.

But I have a young daughter at home and I don’t have the room for that, so maybe 16 years from now :laugh:

my mother has a prescription for 2.4 grams per day. when i went to the government website it gave a little box to type in how much per day your prescription is for and it said how many plants you can grow. it said nothing about getting any kind of license or anything. just 2.4 grams per day = 14 plants.

I think unless you have 150 plants growing nobody is coming to raid you. I have 14 going and my mother lives in an apt. in the building i own and live in. even if they did come they wouldn't do anything as it'd be a waste of their time and they'd probably get a smack from our local judge here lol.

I think unless you have 150 plants growing nobody is coming to raid you. I have 14 going and my mother lives in an apt. in the building i own and live in. even if they did come they wouldn't do anything as it'd be a waste of their time and they'd probably get a smack from our local judge here lol.
well im in Quebec so i'm careful, i have a small aquarium beside my tent so i will do only 1 run of clone and start from seed afterword

Dude why know take 10 plants!!!! you have the opportunity to be legal with clones

confirmation i will receive my seed's monday!

BTW any of you guys already bought from dr. seed, i only ordered 1x 5 seed pack wondering if i can expect some goodies with the order?

I haven't but the deal of 15 seeds for $100 seems pretty good. next time i order seeds will be with them.

Just received my new seeds :) :) ... the awnser about the freebie they gave me a sticker -_- ,

now ill drop 4 of them in water
18h hour begin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191007-123154_Jane.jpg
    Screenshot_20191007-123154_Jane.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 195
Back
Top Bottom