2nd Run: 4x4 Tent, 2xLED, White Widow Dr.Seeds, AN Nutes

Let me know how it goes!! A lil too busy atm to read everything in the other thread :thumb:
no stress alot of the debate is about gorilla tent and their price justified or not , i will probably pick a hydro mars tent seems to be the best bang for the buck

stil waiting to transfer them in the supersoil :)
they are doing great since the light schedule is fine

tes11.jpg

He said he was able to get me as license, for what ever amount I wanted. Don’t ask me how he could have done that for me. I was almost tempted to take up the offer for 22 plants.

But I have a young daughter at home and I don’t have the room for that, so maybe 16 years from now :laugh:
its like 150$ just a doctors note, some stipulations like have to destroy the excess or something

Here an update there are getting bigger!
Still looking on super soil any of you guys know a god thread
best practices for foliar feed?
Heard normally people stop FF when in week 5 of flowers
only shit i've heard of working well is optic foliar out of BC, but people tell me its not great to have the plants rely on getting FF then cutting it off in flower, i'm torn on trying it out

Here yesterday 10 hour after transplant

Attachments

• 20191029_222611.jpg
    20191029_222611.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20191029_222536.jpg
    20191029_222536.jpg
    960.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20191029_222531.jpg
    20191029_222531.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 20191029_222514.jpg
    20191029_222514.jpg
    852.3 KB · Views: 50
hi guys

here an update

im amazed on how well the plant are doing in to that soil, 1 thing they have a buffer for ph smell like fish....!!! i hate it, i know for this fact i will not buy anymore of there stuff, ill probably check for doc brix stuff

i ordered mars-hydro 4x4 tent i should receive it in 2 days

received my Demineralization Cartridges so now i can use my humidifier

i will be on the look out for a carbon filter mine is failing hard now my tent is barely doing negative pressure

Attachments

• 20191104_110704.jpg
    20191104_110704.jpg
    846.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20191104_110659.jpg
    20191104_110659.jpg
    989.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20191104_110622.jpg
    20191104_110622.jpg
    802.2 KB · Views: 52
just received my new mars-hydro tent! ill get picture tonight! the build quality is decent for the price , where the metal piece meet joints are flumsy ,so the skeleton compared to a low budget tent feel less sturdy...
but the quality of the actual skin of the tent is really nice!
for what i paid (250$CAD) i say its a fair price not more

They look thirsty! Nice job on the topping!

I always remove the bottom two, leaving three internodes in tact. It can be done with just two internodes in tact, but I like giving the third internode a chance. If they don’t make it by the time the initial stretch of flower is over. I remove the bottom (3rd internode) when I lollipop.

They look thirsty! Nice job on the topping!

I always remove the bottom two, leaving three internodes in tact. It can be done with just two internodes in tact, but I like giving the third internode a chance. If they don’t make it by the time the initial stretch of flower is over. I remove the bottom (3rd internode) when I lollipop.
good tip i will keep that in mind on my next run, ill try your method on the one i havnt touch

on this run i will be more agressive with lollipopping i had too much popcornbud last time

on the thurst they will receive a a water conditionner soon (prob tomorrrow morning, pots are still heavy)

i'm struggling right now to know exactly how much liters my plants need for now on my last grow , i will keep a log of all thewater i give to the plants form now on

Let your plants dry out something fierce. When the Sahara desert sets in. Elevate your pots. Start pouring water/nutrient solution in. Pour slowly obviously, but pour till water builds up. Let it drain. Do it again. Repeat until you see run off out the bottom. Remember how much water you started with. Figure out what you have left in watering can. Doing this will give you a good example on how much you should be watering each with.

min my 5 gal containers, (not fully filled up with soil) takes one gallon each before I start to see a good amount of run off. I’ve got a 3 gallon watering can, so it work perfect for my three flowering plants. :thumb:

Let your plants dry out something fierce. When the Sahara desert sets in. Elevate your pots. Start pouring water/nutrient solution in. Pour slowly obviously, but pour till water builds up. Let it drain. Do it again. Repeat until you see run off out the bottom. Remember how much water you started with. Figure out what you have left in watering can. Doing this will give you a good example on how much you should be watering each with.

min my 5 gal containers, (not fully filled up with soil) takes one gallon each before I start to see a good amount of run off. I’ve got a 3 gallon watering can, so it work perfect for my three flowering plants. :thumb:

well the problem about the drying of the medium, in my grow system they tell me i need to keep the soil moist at all time if i dry the soil microbes will die,
dry medium.jpg

(feeding schedule)

well yeah , i should know how much water my can can hold i will take time to mark it, to be honest i try to follow the mindset of emilya (her post about watering) so i went more of a feeling compared to exact mesure

well my smart pots a leaking form everywhere when i water... i thinking about switching for plastic next run

my pots are always elevated i bought some stand for my pots they are always on them its a mistake?

Are you in coco? Coco is considered a hydro setup and is recommended to water everyday. If you are in soil it’s recommended to create a nice wet/dry cycle. What’s the substrate your using?

if your following her watering methods, then you should have nothing to worry about. I follow my methods of watering, and it’s all about creating your self a method, as an individual. Im not a follower, I’m a leader. but, what ever works best for you though right?

Having your pots elevated is recommended, that way they never sit in any run off that could have occurred, never sitting in water.

Are you in coco? Coco is considered a hydro setup and is recommended to water everyday. If you are in soil it’s recommended to create a nice wet/dry cycle. What’s the substrate your using?

if your following her watering methods, then you should have nothing to worry about. I follow my methods of watering, and it’s all about creating your self a method, as an individual. Im not a follower, I’m a leader. but, what ever works best for you though right?

Having your pots elevated is recommended, that way they never sit in any run off that could have occurred, never sitting in water.
im in a super soil
darkmatter.jpg

ill have to investigate about that contradiction about the wet and dry cycle

i like to modify to myself what more experienced people have tried successfully :)

Back
Top Bottom