2nd Soil Grow: White Widow x Creeper Cross 600 Watt

Mork

This is my 2nd Legal Medical Marijuana Grow. This time I started from white widow x creeper cross bag seeds which I planted September 2010. These are the two best females from the batch. They both have different phenotypes. Plant A has been very bushy from the start. Plant B has filled in, but still likes to stretch. Plant B also has very sticky preflowers. I decided to focuss on two large plants this time versus many plants like last grow. I did get 2+oz average per plant last grow and I would like to at least double it this time. Smoke last grow was very smooth & potent :cool:

Grow Setup: (Pictures Posted in 1st Grow Journal)

• 4ft x 4ft x 7ft Grow Tent
  • 600 Watt Air Cooled MH & HPS Digital Ballast
  • 6 inch 340 CFM Exhaust Fan
  • Exhaust Vented Outside House
  • DIY Humidifier
  • Temperature & Relative Humidity Gauge
  • Seeds Started under CFLS then moved to T8 Daylight & Kitchen Bulb Mix

Soil:

• 5 Gallon Buckets
  • Black Gold Premium Mix
  • Small Perlite
  • Bone Meal
  • Oscomote Plus

Fertilizers:

• Superthrive
  • Eleanor's VF-11
  • Cactus Juice (helps balance PH)

Vegging Time: 5 months, Clones & Flower Start: 3-1-2011

Plant on left side of pictures is Plant A and right side is Plant B.

2-17-2011 Before Going into Tent

2-17-2011_White_Widow_Bag_Seeds1.JPG

2-21-2011 4 Days Under 600 MH Bulb

2-21-2011_White_Widow_Bag_Seeds.JPG

3-2-2011 13 Days Under 600 MH Bulb

3-2-2011_3_.JPG

So what do you guys think of the girls? Can you believe how fast they have grown? :cheer:

So what do you guys think of the girls? Can you believe how fast they have grown in less than 14 days?

right on man. Im a new grower, I would put up a journal but I have no camera or phone. I have a question about the veg, Does it yeild more if you let plants veg longer or is it better to put em in as soon as possible? I really dont know, I would assume that if you let em veg for so long and with enough light and what not the yield would probably be higher than if you didnt. Im stoked too see what these girls look like. You got names for em yet?

I think longer veg time does increase yields (at least in soil grows) because longer veg time increases root mass...more feeder roots causes more nutrient uptake which then increases yields. No names yet other than plant a & b lol

I hope you stick around & feel free to ask more questions :thumb:

Picture Update 5 Days In Flower:

3-5-2011_White_Widow_Bag_Seeds.JPG

Plant B Flowers WOW!

3-5-2011_4_.JPG

3-5-2011_2_.JPG

Clones That Were Taken 3-1-2011 So Far No Wilt:

3-5-2011.JPG

***I also have cucumber, tomatoe, blue auroara, grand dady purp, and Humbolt Space Queen seeds growing***

More of my seeds sprouted today and they are growing super quick. I have to go get some more soil and pots tomorrow lol. I am also going to be making a compost tea to use through out flowering. :ganjamon:

Recipe So Far:

• Budswel (dry)
  • Sea Kelp
  • Bonemeal
  • Superthrive
  • Unsulfured Molasses
  • Air Pump & Stone
  • Cheese Cloth
  • 5 Gal Bucket

I can't believe the amount of growth on these two plants in one week. The size of the flowers on Plant B are the size of my 2 1/2 week flowers in my last grow. Plant A (on the left) has recovered nicely from transplanting into 5 gallon pot on 3/1/2011. I think she will catch up to Plant B soon. I may have to supplement lighting with T8s earlier than I expected. LOL What do you guys think of the girls? Am I doing a good job or what? :slide:

Picture Update 1 Week Into Flower:

3-8-2011_White_Widow_Bag_Seeds.JPG

Plant B's 1 Week Flower Pictures: :)

3-8-2011.JPG

P1030611.JPG

P10306231.JPG

P10306221.JPG

P10306201.JPG

P1030610.JPG

I can't decide if I should use the T8 bulbs or some CFLs to supplement vertical lighting. Right now the buds toward the bottom are still the same size as the ones of top so they are getting enough light. I wonder how much the girls would grow if I did supplment...It is only a 4x4x7 tent so not much room in there.

lol I dont think you realize how big these girls really are...They are 3 feet tall excluding bucket and at least 3ft wide.

Cucumber is very smooth to smoke and I hear it is also good for your skin. LMAO

Edit: HempRocket--> I have seen your grow. They look very nice. I think you are going to run out of room in there. Did you post new pictures yet for week 4? I looked yesterday and didn't see any.

lol I dont think you realize how big these girls really are...They are 3 feet tall excluding bucket and at least 3ft wide.

Cucumber is very smooth to smoke and I hear it is also good for your skin. LMAO

Edit: HempRocket--> I have seen your grow. They look very nice. I think you are going to run out of room in there. Did you post new pictures yet for week 4? I looked yesterday and didn't see any.

Oh I hear you brother, I don't know what I'm going to do when they keep growing this way. Don't have any pictures yet for this week but will have them in the next couple days. Stay tuned. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom