2nd Time Around - Using Bubble Box Cloner instead of soil

Muttt

Well,

I took four cuttings of LA Kush and placed them into soil and put them into my small T5 cloning box a little over a week ago. They stayed green, and looked to be holding thier own. But, then I accidently knocked them off the shelf and the dirt fell out and the clones came loose. The good thing is I got a chance to take a look at the stems and look for roots. Unfortunately, only 2 had any visible roots (which were very very .... very tiny). So, I decided not to put them back into dirt ..... till they grow roots.

Early today, I had went to Wally World and picked up a small rubbermaid container (shoe box size) and cut ten 1 1/2" holes in the lid. I then tranfered my four clones into this container. I filled the container with water until all the stems were in the water. I put an air stone in the water and stuck it under the T5 lights to see how things go with the bubble box. I used little foam circles to hold the clones inside the big holes.

In a few days, I'll let ya'll know how they are doing in the bubble box. I wasn't too impressed with how they were doing in the soil. Although, they were alive and seemed to be thinking about growing some roots. I also took some new cuttings of Gran Daddy Purple and Maui Wowie. We'll see how it goes.

Finally found the camera ........ LOL.

clone_box2.jpg

All_Clone.jpg

No_Roots.jpg

Mini_Me1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom