2nd Time Around

Antonio Bandido

Hey Peeps,

Starting my 2nd grow here on 420Mag & my first journal inspired by all you girls & guys that have done the same.....
Just a little footnote about my first grow...started at the start of Lockdown, had been wanting to do for ages but didnt have the time or focus until then...already had a bunch of seeds from Seedsman so thought hey just stick them in the ground with a nice mix of soil & plant food and they should do great right?....wrong....;s
Since then thanks to all of the amazing people on here I have begun to learn how to & how not to tend to these lovely ladies:)

I am using 2 Blueberry Auto Fem I got from Seedsman as I want to SCROG them in my 3" X 3" X 6" grow tent.
I am using organic soil mixed with some perlite .....and will be using only Mega Crop. Wish I could have got some Vulx but sadly not available in the UK.
Just put them into paper towel and they sprouted quickly (like 2-3 days and they were ready to plant)
Here they are in their final 25Litre (5.5 Gallon fabric pots). one has already popped out after only a day in soil.
I am naming her Em because most songs I make are in Em.....(just kidding I am naming it after Mother @Emilya who has been so kind & generous with her knowledge and promptly answered so many silly questions I had in my first grow, the other I can see is just beneath the surface.....I will name her Edith after my Grandmother:)
So here we go with Em & Edith...wish me luck & happy growing good people of 420Mag community
AB

:Namaste: :rollit: :green_heart:

Attachments

• IMG-5332.JPG
    IMG-5332.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG-5333.JPG
    IMG-5333.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG-5295.JPG
    IMG-5295.JPG
    471.9 KB · Views: 27
I'm in for the ride. It'll be fun to watch Em grow. She's a very helpful member. I love reading her threads. Scrog'em. That's my favorite method. Doing it in a greenhouse this year. Fun stuff. :goodluck:.

Here's one screen. All BB/Kush. Tucked them under yesterday before leaving gh. They are ready to flower now but I can't seem to manage that big fire ball in the sky. I'll have a jungle in there soon.
Journal is in my signature. Stop by sometime.
IMG-20200726-135940876-HDR-copy-600x450.jpg

IMG-20200727-164029058-HDR-copy-600x800.jpg

The other screen is getting shaggy too. It's larger than this one. I hope your beans crack soon. I do love watching a scrog thread.

So was waiting for Edith to appear before posting, she still hadn't popped out of the soil, unlike Em who was out in a day (not surprised;). with a little coaxing just now with a plastic fork I nudged Edith above ground and gave them both a nice spray of Ph 6.4 water (@Emilya should I still be PH'ing water for this grow? My tap water here is roughly 7.4 but sometimes bounce up to 8 then down to 7.1 so I dunno)
Also just to put a curve ball into the mix thought I might explain I am still finishing one plant in my grow tent (you can see her in some of my other posts) so........wanted any opinions on the fact the I am starting out these two ladies under a 24 Led light, but placing old record covers over them for 6 hours per day (thus 18/6 light cycle).............um....and I saw an aphid in Edith's pot yesterday, i have sand over my older plant & have used Neem oil mixed with water & washing up liquid before in the last grow but never seemed to have finished them off;s so any advice on that is welcome......
Happy Growing....Stay stuned...AB

Attachments

• IMG-5384.JPG
    IMG-5384.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG-5385.JPG
    IMG-5385.JPG
    973.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-5381.JPG
    IMG-5381.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG-5382.JPG
    IMG-5382.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG-5383.JPG
    IMG-5383.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Ha they are just old sleeves which I cant find the record for;) But am thinking to start playing them music (probably Jazz) to see if they have any reaction to it;)
Yeah, sounds good Ive heard plants in general love music. Hence the reason I never song to my girls. Jazz is good. I like Miles Davis at times. I wonder how they'd react to...Let the bodies hit the floor? Maybe to descriptive of their future aye? :rofl:

Yeah, sounds good Ive heard plants in general love music. Hence the reason I never song to my girls. Jazz is good. I like Miles Davis at times. I wonder how they'd react to...Let the bodies hit the floor? Maybe to descriptive of their future aye? :rofl:
I'm thinking some Charles Mingus:), Plants cant hear but I am thinking vibrations...good vibrations......ab

So here are the Blueberry girls at 8 days old....have been giving them water in the morning & at night, not sure when I should start to Mega Crop them @Emilya ? apologies for the rubbish pic of Edit...will try and get better with pic's as the grow evolves;)...Have been playing a bit of Charles Mingus & Bob James:) They seem happy...
AB

Attachments

• IMG-5430.JPG
    IMG-5430.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG-5428.JPG
    IMG-5428.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG-5429.JPG
    IMG-5429.JPG
    740.2 KB · Views: 26
So here are the Blueberry girls at 8 days old....have been giving them water in the morning & at night, not sure when I should start to Mega Crop them @Emilya ? apologies for the rubbish pic of Edit...will try and get better with pic's as the grow evolves;)...Have been playing a bit of Charles Mingus & Bob James:) They seem happy...
AB

You can start with fertilizers at any point, at the appropriate dosages of course.

So here we are 2 weeks into the grow, @Emilya is going strong with an extra sets of leaves over Edith, but both are looking happy:) I raised them both up a bit as they are competing with my last plant from my last grow and think they needed to be a bit closer to the Led (16 hours light then I cover them for 8 hours).......As I have grown my last plant with 24 hour lighting am wondering what would happen if I just turned the lights off in the tent for 8 hours per day?.......Would she mind?
Mega Crop has been added since last week @ about .25g/1Litre of water (this seems to be the amount of water they are taking each day)....Super hot here so trying to cool down the tent a few times a day by opening up and letting cool air in.....

Attachments

• IMG-5526.JPG
    IMG-5526.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG-5525.JPG
    IMG-5525.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG-5527.JPG
    IMG-5527.JPG
    860.6 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom