2nd week From Seed

JewelsXX

420 Member
Just fed them their first nutes (half dose)
IMG_20181128_070156.jpg
(BPN 3 Part Elite Series)...p.s. I know they are a little tall still learning

hi jewels

welcome to the site. to begin here are a few helpful links to help you get oriented and settled.
kind of looks like you got a grow box of some kind going there. maybe include some details, soil, light, nutes etc. kind of hoping you've got some drainage going on in those cups for those little ones.

consider starting a grow journal in this subforum. it's a great way to get feedback and advice on your grow. here are some pointers on starting your own journal. also it's a good idea to scroll thru the journals and find others growing in the same style as you are for some pointers. there are some great growers here, everyone is pretty friendly and helpful with comments and advice. make sure to join the conversation.

great to have you on board and nice to meet you.

:welcome:

Half strength nutes is usually where u max out unless yer a seasoned grower and can tell what the plant is needing

Go 1/4 strength, assuming the soil has no nutes in it already

Then go to 1/2 strength nutes after 3 weeks ish

Good luck

Half strength nutes is usually where u max out unless yer a seasoned grower and can tell what the plant is needing

Go 1/4 strength, assuming the soil has no nutes in it already

Then go to 1/2 strength nutes after 3 weeks ish

Good luck
Alright ThanXX

hi jewels

welcome to the site. to begin here are a few helpful links to help you get oriented and settled.
kind of looks like you got a grow box of some kind going there. maybe include some details, soil, light, nutes etc. kind of hoping you've got some drainage going on in those cups for those little ones.

consider starting a grow journal in this subforum. it's a great way to get feedback and advice on your grow. here are some pointers on starting your own journal. also it's a good idea to scroll thru the journals and find others growing in the same style as you are for some pointers. there are some great growers here, everyone is pretty friendly and helpful with comments and advice. make sure to join the conversation.

great to have you on board and nice to meet you.

:welcome:
I'm using CFL lights I have some Scott soil from a neighborhood friend not ideal but it works I'm using blue planet nutrients elite series 3 part and yes I do have holes at the bottom of the styrofoam cups

Back
Top Bottom