2nd week grow leaves are yellow

Igot1two

Ok I've never done dwc with top feed first timer. Day ago around five am my lights went out. Theve been on 18/6 day after I fixed lights leaves are yellow and Browning. I have been using to water testing at 125ppm and was 7.1 ph but lowered to 5.69 ph I need some help I have already lost one earlier wasn't using any nutrients what is going wrong also room temp around 75-80 using cooled 600watt mh

Ok I've never done dwc with top feed first timer. Day ago around five am my lights went out. Theve been on 18/6 day after I fixed lights leaves are yellow and Browning. I have been using to water testing at 125ppm and was 7.1 ph but lowered to 5.69 ph I need some help I have already lost one earlier wasn't using any nutrients what is going wrong also room temp around 75-80 using cooled 600watt mh

a picture would really help, also did you say you are feeding at 125 ppm? you might have burned them from feeding them. you really don't have to start feeding them till you see the seed leaves start to yellow. also 7.1 is way to high, you wanna be 5.5 to 6.5. how many gallons of water do you have per plan? are you letting the water sit for a day or some to remove the chlorine? you want to check your ph a few times a day untill you know how your ph is gonna swing. you always want to keep an eye on your ph.

Ok so I wasn't all that clear at first. I use to water tests at 125 ppm with no nutrients haven't even used any to date before using, ph was 7.1 made it 5.5 and started using been going 2 weeks in system with two stones and 60-80 air pump with top feed to. 3 plants im at 6 gallons now for the three plants plan on cutting to two when I find the best growers of the strains . Would love to post pics I don't know how

1458263887962-1765761257.jpg

1458263850360-1958110060.jpg

Back
Top Bottom